Movies

i am @6od. who ever wants to add me, add me cause damn if i'm gonna go through all the pages looking for names, though i found one (i searched letterboxd in the thread but its said too much. like here)

i am @6od. who ever wants to add me, add me cause damn if i'm gonna go through all the pages looking for names, though i found one (i searched letterboxd in the thread but its said too much. like here)
oops here's the link:

i’ve traveled a bit these last few weeks and when i’m flying i usually stream movies i’ve downloaded to my wifi hard drive on to my ipad, but i could not get them to connect this time for some reason, so i was relegated to the choices offered by delta on their in flight seatback screen.

so i took the opportunity to watch zone of interest, oppenheimer, chinatown, and cool hand luke- all movies i’d never seen. all great, and i probably enjoyed the two older classics the most.

zone of interest i’ll probably want to watch again as there was a lot of flight announcement pauses/distractions and i probably couldn’t appreciate the sound as much with the plane noise seeping in. but what a dichotomy.

ideally i would have seen oppenheimer on a big screen but since this movie was really carried by the story and acting i don’t think i would feel any stronger about it if i had. just great all around.

chinatown was amazing, i’m a sucker for noir. so was cool hand luke, even my partner got sucked into that one- she picked up on the religious themes almost right away. i’m glad i finally crossed these off my ‘want to watch’ list.
Chinatown and Cool Hand Luke are both insanely great. Has anyone ever been more attractive than Paul Newman?

Chinatown and Cool Hand Luke are both insanely great. Has anyone ever been more attractive than Paul Newman?
well, if the smile montage at the end doesn’t convince someone i don’t know what could. and then there’s nicholson parading around for most of his movie with a ridiculous bandage plastered across his face and he’s still looking 100x cooler than most people could ever be.

Back