Movies

Based on context clues in the movie, I think it actually happens BEFORE either of the other movies in the series!

(Just kidding, just kidding!)
9173044532c9948327a25bc9190e85fa.gif

i thought it had a messy second act and the whole subplot with juice’s original wife should have had more screen time, but yea i saw it last night and i gotta give credit where it’s due.

Yeah, they kept it short enough and zippy enough that the messiness of the plot is more of something I thought about for a minute after it ended than something I cared about while watching it.

Now I'm going to have to watch Tremors with my kids so they can finish the Sandworm Trilogy (Dune/Beetlejuice/Tremors).
We were really obsessed with giant non-CGI killer worms in the 80s weren’t we?

A great time to be alive.

You need to prep the kids before Tremors by watching Footloose, spin some Reba McIntire albums and watch a couple seasons of Family Ties. It will make the excellent casting that much more impactful.

I thought this would be a delightful rom-com about couples learning to better communicate with each other. Boy was i wrong.

View attachment 216588
a couple months ago, that rom-com with Blake Lively titled “It Ends With Us” came out, i thought based on the title alone, it was gonna be a cool, epic apocalyptic thriller. was disappointed to find out it wasn’t 😭

Back