N&G Secret Santa

Thanks, user, for making mine easy!

On the other hand, anyone who got me - any decent quality used variant of anything in my WANT is fine, but don't feel obligated to grab something there - expensiveish stuff, I know! I'll be cool with anything, really! Even Fergie's "The Dutchess" !

Edit: Seriously

Last edited:
I’m likely going to buy records separately and place them all in a box together for my giftee. However, two years ago I ordered all from Amazon directly to the giftee. I didn’t even touch the records I gifted.

I’m worried about buying records from Amazon now because of how poorly I’ve seen some arrive with little to no protection. Is there another major online retailer like Amazon that has a huge selection of records for many genres and securely packages their albums? TTL, Amoeba, and Bull Moose are the only ones that come to mind.

I’m likely going to buy records separately and place them all in a box together for my giftee. However, two years ago I ordered all from Amazon directly to the giftee. I didn’t even touch the records I gifted.

I’m worried about buying records from Amazon now because of how poorly I’ve seen some arrive with little to no protection. Is there another major online retailer like Amazon that has a huge selection of records for many genres and securely packages their albums? TTL, Amoeba, and Bull Moose are the only ones that come to mind.
It’s soooo easy to return through Amazon though. If You are ordering online. Amazon is still the safest option. Also, if you are going to beg off from Amazon. Don’t do TTL they actually ship their items via Amazon.

Last edited:
Back