N&G Secret Santa

Ok I’ve also signed up. Was wondering with the whole wish list thing as I don’t have one and like the idea of a surprise but my Discogs is up to date. I’ve added all my preorders to it to and whoever is (un)lucky to get me can surprise me with something they think is worthwhile. Looking forward to this now

Ok I’ve also signed up. Was wondering with the whole wish list thing as I don’t have one and like the idea of a surprise but my Discogs is up to date. I’ve added all my preorders to it to and whoever is (un)lucky to get me can surprise me with something they think is worthwhile. Looking forward to this now

If whoever gets you doesn’t add Christmas in the Heart I’ll be disappointed in them!

It would seem that i am really quite determined that you will own that album...

NOTE: i still have a couple record i have to see if i wanna keep so my discogs is somewhat incomplete....

also if my rym is cluttered with certain artists is mostly because of this dumb journey i decided on of listening to all the albums on 2 different lists of older records (pitchforks BNM and the rymcore tier list).. but the high rated stuff i still agree with

I should have my want list on discogs cleaned up by this weekend. I refuse to keep a few big-ticket items off it mainly because I am tracking prices on it. I wish on Discogs they had ways to add folders to the wantlist LOL

Back