New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

994!!! And that’s releases. God knows how many actual pieces of wax are in there! Contrary to perceptions I do have a life!

I did 30 pieces of wax yesterday and I am on my second today. Going to turn it off to spin some tunes and do some work and then clean again later!
How many times did you change the water?

How many times did you change the water?

I did the 30 yesterday on the same tank. Just topping up small amounts as it got below the mark. The filter does a great job. It was full of junk at the end of the day but the water was clear every time going back in. I think I’m going to work off a fresh tank for every session unless the water begins to look dull/dirty in the basin.

Last edited:
Started with a Squeaky Clean, but it was SO DAMN LOUD. The dogs would burrow under blankets to avoid the noise. (I gave them both headphones, but neither used them!"

I've been using the Spin Clean for the last year. Quieter and I actually think it does a better job than the squeaky clean (at least to my ears).

Am I going top have to pony up for the HumminGuru? Would appreciate any comparisons.

Started with a Squeaky Clean, but it was SO DAMN LOUD. The dogs would burrow under blankets to avoid the noise. (I gave them both headphones, but neither used them!"

I've been using the Spin Clean for the last year. Quieter and I actually think it does a better job than the squeaky clean (at least to my ears).

Am I going top have to pony up for the HumminGuru? Would appreciate any comparisons.

In comparison to the spin clean? Night and day. Cleans much better and the vinyl is consistently quiet. Also the automated thing is nice, don’t need to clean in batches unless you want to and can just leave it be to clean away once it’s turned on.

Back