New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

Started with a Squeaky Clean, but it was SO DAMN LOUD. The dogs would burrow under blankets to avoid the noise. (I gave them both headphones, but neither used them!"

I've been using the Spin Clean for the last year. Quieter and I actually think it does a better job than the squeaky clean (at least to my ears).

Am I going top have to pony up for the HumminGuru? Would appreciate any comparisons.
Not sure the dogs will like better the sound that thing makes. It's a really hight pitch, screechy noise.

Started with a Squeaky Clean, but it was SO DAMN LOUD. The dogs would burrow under blankets to avoid the noise. (I gave them both headphones, but neither used them!"

I've been using the Spin Clean for the last year. Quieter and I actually think it does a better job than the squeaky clean (at least to my ears).

Am I going top have to pony up for the HumminGuru? Would appreciate any comparisons.
In fairness to the Squeaky Clean, it imakes no sound on its own, so just how loud it is will depend on the shop vac you use with it. Not sure there are many quiet shop vacs, but just saying, the noise levels may vary.

ultrasonic sound might actually damage their ears given how sensitive they are compared to ours...might want to put the machine in another room and close the door.
I'm in the basement cleaning and the dogs are on the first floor. And yeah, those shop-vacs are a nuisance on the level of leaf blowers. The only difference is I keep my noise in the house, while the leaf blowers .... not so much.

View attachment 116305

Hey @wenis - Label created yesterday, it started moving today. We are backer number 814.
elaine-benes-dance.gif

I don't have one in hand or on the way nor can I afford one in the near future but I follow this thread religiously and it just got exciting to be following and now it's quiet. I mean, even an "it's in Alaska" post is vicarious living for me right now.
Mine was in Alaska this morning and is in Oakland this afternoon! Will also report back if Polly freaks out @Mather As of now she’s pretty chill.

34BD5C69-6F42-4308-B985-7AD613F0541F.jpeg

Back