NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Pens need to tank tomorrow. Just start everyone on Wilkes-Barre.
I'm confused, you want to potentially play the Panthers instead of the Rangers in the first roud?haha I'm pissed that the Caps squandered the opportunity to jump in front of the Pens by just winning a couple games against a non-playoff team and getting dominated in both games. I do think Shesterkin is the kind of goalie who could take over a series and carry his team (like Halak did to us in the past), so maybe we're both going to be eliminated in the first round regardless of who gets who :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm confused, you want to potentially play the Panthers instead of the Rangers in the first roud?haha I'm pissed that the Caps squandered the opportunity to jump in front of the Pens by just winning a couple games against a non-playoff team and getting dominated in both games. I do think Shesterkin is the kind of goalie who could take over a series and carry his team (like Halak did to us in the past), so maybe we're both going to be eliminated in the first round regardless of who gets who :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes. The Rangers have the Pens number. Plus they’re from NY and I’ve had enough of teams from that region. I don’t think Sullivan can out coach Gallant.
Florida on the other hand is the President’s Trophy winner and historically we know how that’s worked out. 😁 And their goaltending likes to give up goals.
Ultimately it’s not going to matter but I like the Pens chances against the Panthers better.

Yes. The Rangers have the Pens number. Plus they’re from NY and I’ve had enough of teams from that region. I don’t think Sullivan can out coach Gallant.
Florida on the other hand is the President’s Trophy winner and historically we know how that’s worked out. 😁 And their goaltending likes to give up goals.
Ultimately it’s not going to matter but I like the Pens chances against the Panthers better.
💯

Back