NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

I was not familiar with the Jackets goalie and you weren’t on so I thought maybe you were making a big start!

I hope the Jackets are better next season. They deserve it.
IMO, they over achieved this year and will only go up from here…at the beginning of the year they were projected bottom of the league …they have talent …my only concern is the eastern conference is stacked !!!!

Walking around the office this past week a few people are all talking about the Flames (I live in Calgary). They are chirping all about "Wow, the Flames are doing so well, people are saying that we are a real chance for a Canadian team to win the Stanley Cup!".

I look at these people and clearly know they are not actual hockey fans or know what is going on in the league. I mean, I live here (not born here) so I get it, they are 'our team'. But come on...have you seen the rest of the league play...at all? 😐😐

Walking around the office this past week a few people are all talking about the Flames (I live in Calgary). They are chirping all about "Wow, the Flames are doing so well, people are saying that we are a real chance for a Canadian team to win the Stanley Cup!".

I look at these people and clearly know they are not actual hockey fans or know what is going on in the league. I mean, I live here (not born here) so I get it, they are 'our team'. But come on...have you seen the rest of the league play...at all? 😐😐
I think they have the best chance of all the Canadian teams. Leafs will likely get smoked in 5 or 6 against TBay. Oil likely can't win with that back end or goalie. But I wouldn't say they have a great chance overall no.

I mean, a dreamer can still dream and I will drink a beer for 'my' Flames!

I think they have the best chance of all the Canadian teams. Leafs will likely get smoked in 5 or 6 against TBay. Oil likely can't win with that back end or goalie. But I wouldn't say they have a great chance overall no.
Yeah, I think due to the match ups maybe Calgary may get further but pretty sure there will be a hard stop for the Great White North once again.... 🇨🇦 🤟

Back