Online Vinyl Deals

Have no idea who this is but seems like a really good deal.

$14.99

Live At Blues Alley
Amazon.com
Sad story (she died soon after recording this live album in DC), but then this album became critically acclaimed around the world.

Her music is not for everyone. It sometimes borders on easy listening, IMO. But it's also got great blues and jazz inflections and she has a great voice.

Her music is not for everyone. It sometimes borders on easy listening, IMO. But it's also got great blues and jazz inflections and she has a great voice.

One of those people who is all over on genre. Mostly jazz-ish, folk, and a few pop covers. An amazing voice and she sings with incredible emotion. IMO she out Stings Sting with her cover of Fields of Gold on this. I can't speak for this pressing but I would not hesitate if I didn't already own a copy.

One of those people who is all over on genre. Mostly jazz-ish, folk, and a few pop covers. An amazing voice and she sings with incredible emotion. IMO she out Stings Sting with her cover of Fields of Gold on this. I can't speak for this pressing but I would not hesitate if I didn't already own a copy.
Blix Street does a really nice job with her stuff. I have the 7 LP version of this (Nightbird) and it's top-notch.

Back