Online Vinyl Deals

I think core is on backorder everywhere for awhile. Maybe awaiting repress.
Purple is just now a pre-order for MD.
Should have stock soon on that one soon.
i'm sure the Atlantic 75 pressing of purple is going to sound top notch, but at the price point i have a couple pressings of purple already that i really like the sound of so i'm passing on the A75.core hasn't really had a solid sounding pressing till the ROG box set that released back in '22.it seems AS site has it in stock so hopefully they allocate stock to other sites very soon.

i'm sure the Atlantic 75 pressing of purple is going to sound top notch, but at the price point i have a couple pressings of purple already that i really like the sound of so i'm passing on the A75.core hasn't really had a solid sounding pressing till the ROG box set that released back in '22.it seems AS site has it in stock so hopefully they allocate stock to other sites very soon.
Mixed reviews on Purple.
Core seems to be a complete stunner from most people.

I have the ROG box and really like it. It's crazy how the 45 and 33 consume the same amount of vinyl space on that album.

i suppose i do not get it...why do i need 3 lp's of crazy outtakes and such that i really could not care less about.....how 'bout just a killer remaster of an album at a reasonable price point.

Back