Online Vinyl Deals

My Beatles box showed up damaged and decidedly not “Like New”...it was shipped in what looks like a clear plastic garbage bag that was taped up. I would contact Amazon for a replacement but they closed my account today because people kept accessing it and making unauthorized purchases, so I’m guessing it won’t be the easiest process.

It’s not in awful shape, so I’ll survive, but hell if I can get a nicer copy then I want it, damnit

My Beatles box showed up damaged and decidedly not “Like New”...it was shipped in what looks like a clear plastic garbage bag that was taped up. I would contact Amazon for a replacement but they closed my account today because people kept accessing it and making unauthorized purchases, so I’m guessing it won’t be the easiest process.

It’s not in awful shape, so I’ll survive, but hell if I can get a nicer copy then I want it, damnit
that sounds like a fun turn of events

people kept accessing it and making unauthorized purchases
This makes it sound like you threw an absolute rager of a party but kept your computer open on accident, so stupid Derek and his cronies kept ordering whimsical items until you just had enough and called the Amazon authorities to report a string of unauthorized purchases thanks for coming to my TED Talk

Screenshot_20190529-214833~2.png

For those Shoegaze and Dream-Pop fans out there, Saint Marie Records is having a 50% off sale in their store if you spend 30 or more. I used the offer and got the For Against 90's album collection box set for about 43 dollars including shipping.

This label does some awesome sales yearly and I highly recommend you check them out. Also they do wonderful color variants as well as reissues and first time vinyl printings.

I signed up to the Bespoke Post box, but since none of the titles are ones I need, I decided against it and requested a cancellation. However, I just got an email asking if I would reconsider, that I would get my first box for $10 shipped! Maybe I DO need those records after all!
Confirmed, getting Queen Latifah, Feist, Donald Byrd and Open Mike Eagle for $10. Scored!

I've been waiting on this for a while... thought it was a steal or pricing error... ordered in March and locked in the cheap price but it still hasn't shipped... my orders page says "expected by June 12" now.

Various Artists - Fragments Du Monde Flottant $10.98
Description: "Vinyl LP pressing. Devendra Banhart asked all his close friends to give a demo/unheard track for the compilation Fragments Du Monde Flottant."

I mean, it sounds like an exciting mix of artists, with previously unreleased songs by Nils Frahm, Arthur Russell, Tim Presley, and King Tuff, to name a few. Thought it was a steal for $10.98... don't know if sharing it and getting more people to buy will help Amazon get some in stock quicker or not.

Also looks like it's being released with 6 cover variants. So cool but will I ever get it?

I love all this Bespoke Post talk...those records are one of the only boxes I haven’t bought from them. Most of my barware, and a decent amount of my clothing, came from them. They also had a great 4/20 sale where I got a badass concrete stash box and some CBD oil.

I also appreciate that they’re basically the only subscription I have been involved in where they’re nice enough to email me the day before my order hits to remind me to skip the box if I want to.

None of this is useful info for any of you but I’m gonna hit post anyway because this is the damn internet

I love all this Bespoke Post talk...those records are one of the only boxes I haven’t bought from them. Most of my barware, and a decent amount of my clothing, came from them. They also had a great 4/20 sale where I got a badass concrete stash box and some CBD oil.

I also appreciate that they’re basically the only subscription I have been involved in where they’re nice enough to email me the day before my order hits to remind me to skip the box if I want to.

None of this is useful info for any of you but I’m gonna hit post anyway because this is the damn internet
I tell ya though, it is useful. Mostly because they do have some cool crap (albeit pricey in some spots) so maybe I'll stick around for a bit.

Back