Online Vinyl Deals

Light in the Attic Records spring cleaning sale.

I'm honestly not familiar with most of these releases but love the LITA releases I do own. The Loma comps intrigued me because I'm a big soul fan. Are those worth grabbing? Does anyone have any other soul/funk based recommendations?

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

Can you talk about some of his favorites? I'll spin them in his honor.

That's so nice, thanks! The classics really. ELO's Out of the Blue, Rumours by Fleetwood Mac, anything by AC/DC or Queen.

I always enjoyed seeing his deals pop up...and I always got a kick out of the signature GIF:

giphy.gif

Thank you!! I've been looking for that gif but couldn't find it. He was a huge Disney fan, as am I, we've watched all their animated features together for as long as I can remember. The best of times.

Thanks again guys, it means a lot.

I'm honestly not familiar with most of these releases but love the LITA releases I do own. The Loma comps intrigued me because I'm a big soul fan. Are those worth grabbing? Does anyone have any other soul/funk based recommendations?

I'm in the same boat. I spent some time looking around and listening to samples. I grabbed the Loma comps too. The other two I scooped up because I liked what I heard was JM Tim and Foty - African Funk Experimentals and Momo Joseph - War for Ground.

I'm in the same boat. I spent some time looking around and listening to samples. I grabbed the Loma comps too. The other two I scooped up because I liked what I heard was JM Tim and Foty - African Funk Experimentals and Momo Joseph - War for Ground.

Somebody help me spend more money on records!haha but cool, I'll have to check those out as well. Thanks!

Got an email from Bespokepost today...

Brian from Bespoke Post here. Hope you’re doing well!

I wanted to drop you a line because it looks like you recently signed up and are set to receive the Groove box. Excellent choice by the way — we love vinyl, too.

Here's the thing, Groove is actually coming back for June. We were testing out the box page when you found it (kudos to you), and it wasn't intended to be live just yet. Not to worry though, you're still gonna get the box, it just won't ship out right away. Keep an eye on your inbox in the next week or two for your tracking info.

In the meantime, I wanted to tell you a little bit about how things work here. Tomorrow is June 1st — the 1st is like a monthly holiday around these parts. We'll announce your June box selection in the morning via e-mail, and you'll have until the 5th to switch or opt out.

We've got a great lineup coming your way tomorrow, and we've picked out a box for you that we really think you'll like. Stay tuned, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great weekend!
Brian

I wanted to drop you a line because it looks like you recently signed up and are set to receive the Groove box. Excellent choice by the way — we love vinyl, too.

Here's the thing, Groove is actually coming back for June. We were testing out the box page when you found it (kudos to you), and it wasn't intended to be live just yet. Not to worry though, you're still gonna get the box, it just won't ship out right away. Keep an eye on your inbox in the next week or two for your tracking info.

In the meantime, I wanted to tell you a little bit about how things work here. Tomorrow is June 1st — the 1st is like a monthly holiday around these parts. We'll announce your June box selection in the morning via e-mail, and you'll have until the 5th to switch or opt out.

We've got a great lineup coming your way tomorrow, and we've picked out a box for you that we really think you'll like. Stay tuned, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great weekend!
Brian
Got this same email today as well. And was charged for the box yesterday 🤷‍♂️

Have a great weekend!
Brian
Ya - got the same thing. No biggie on the delay.

Oh by the way, VMP, this is how you CS ☝

1. Acknowledge the customer
2. Compliment the customer's good taste
3. Describe the issue
4. Take responsibility for said issue
5. Clearly explain what will happen to address the issue
6. Provide a little plug for the company
7. Extend an offer to provide further assistance
8. Close

Note: No belittling of the customer. No blaming the customer. No effort to a blame someone/something else that can be easily disproved. No hiding away from tough questions.

Yeah, I discovered it by randomly searching for 'Groove' on a whim, after taking advantage a similar deal months ago. Somewhat unfortunate that it won't ship for a bit longer, but also good to know that the box is legit and they seemingly have the titles in stock.
Yeah I’m not concerned at all about receiving the Groove box. This is the second time they’ve unloaded old vmp titles (prob 6 months ago). Didn’t do it last time. But couldn’t pass up the price to get Denzel and Feist for 30$ and then 2 bonus records I might keep or not.

Have a great weekend!
Brian

got the same one.

Back