Online Vinyl Deals

If you saw an Amazon listing that was very good and said “ item not in original case, “ do you assume it doesn’t have the outer sleeve?

I've debated this one too but don't know that I'm enough of a Ramones fan to buy the whole box. I remember hearing good things about it--it was a RSD release.
@RonDMC It is excellent. Cut by Joe Nino-Hernes at Sterling with Ed Stasium supervising! Big, loud, clear, fun. Pressed at GZ but thus far the ones I've listened to have no pressing issues at all.

Last edited:
This may come as a shock to you, cupcake, but the whole world does not revolve around you. Read the entire thread and get back to me.

Could I just read your reddit comment history?

Having a life and not living on a message board is not the win you think it is. LOL!

I kid... I already have read it. "Integrity" seems to be a term you fling around loosely

As for the "limp-wristed" comment, I recognize it as a homophobic perjorative, but based on the subs you frequent, I'd understand if it doubles as a reference to how much "excersize" your wrist gets. You've left some trail for someone so bold and reckless with their insults.

Last edited:
Could I just read your reddit comment history?

I kid... I already have read it. "Integrity" seems to be a term you fling around loosely

As for the "limp-wristed" comment, I recognize it as a homophobic perjorative, but based on the subs you frequent, I'd understand if it doubles as a reference to how much "excersize" your wrist gets. You've left some trail for someone so bold and reckless with their insults.
It’s obviously in his username and I didn’t have to dig as deep.

0096c498-4a70-4fc7-95f1-fd5808c399d6_text.gif

Martin Atkins, head Pigface dude and drummer for...just, a lot of people and groups, has an online store for his label (Invisible) and related projects and well (from an email blast although I first heard about it on the facebooks) :

1670561729164.png

They have some new items, which they're asking that folks don't use the discounts on, but they're pretty clearly labelled. Anyway, if pigface is your jam (and it should be), there's cool shit (I am bummed I missed out on "Fook") and if you're feeling the pinch this holiday season, there's the discounts...

I'm particularly fond of the shirts....

1670562000887.png

Martin Atkins, head Pigface dude and drummer for...just, a lot of people and groups, has an online store for his label (Invisible) and related projects and well (from an email blast although I first heard about it on the facebooks) :

View attachment 160636

They have some new items, which they're asking that folks don't use the discounts on, but they're pretty clearly labelled. Anyway, if pigface is your jam (and it should be), there's cool shit (I am bummed I missed out on "Fook") and if you're feeling the pinch this holiday season, there's the discounts...

View attachment 160639
Jebus, at those vinyl prices no wonder folks would need a little extra help.

View attachment 160636

View attachment 160639
Rednecks are the ones on my side… I am trying to think of an appropriate substitute that’s better for me. Trumper?

Martin is neat… I don’t know about his business practices, and his prices are always high. His credentials are amazing.
1A20FCA9-4A92-4576-917B-6BB5B808AC36.jpeg

Rednecks are the ones on my side… I am trying to think of an appropriate substitute that’s better for me. Trumper?

Martin is neat… I don’t know about his business practices, and his prices are always high. His credentials are amazing.
View attachment 160649
I know what you mean about the rednecks. I've kith and kin that are rednecks and they're not all crazy nutjobs; and likewise I know a bunch of liberal friends that have clearly not put thought into it beyond memes and hating the status quo. I have a friend who gets very riled up when the subject of hillbillies comes up (as a pejorative classist thing). I assume you're passingly familiar with pigface, but the shirt has an album to go along with it

I believe most of the vinyl on his site was meant as a fundraiser (for tours or for the Post Punk Industrial Museum....in Chicago? I think?). Anyway, it's one reason the discounts are nice -- 80 for a 2LP is kind of crazy.

Last edited:

Believe these are Bernie cuts? Seems like a decent deal. The Doors albums are on sale too now today.
The Doors Sessions is BG. It's really cool but you really should probably be pretty big into Doors to want to hear them record a record. It's a lot of repetitive tracks. Excellent sound quality and a very fun album if that's what you are after.

Back