Online Vinyl Deals

Ok so this isn't a VINYL deal...but right now CDJapan is running a crazy bonus points deal, and it turns out that they have SHM versions of apparently every great jazz album ever made for $11 each. You might have to go crazy for it to work with shipping but I don't think its hard if you lack inhibitors. This order netted me $65 in rewards:

1670680666686.png
1670680708216.png

$65+shipping ($7)

wow this is a good deal. I actually have no Otis on vinyl so this is perfect.

killer deal, they're like $10/LP. I have two in the set, but one is stereo (these are all mono IIRC), so I picked it up. I will sell/pif my dupes later I suppose

Wow! I have the Sundazed Mono Otis Blue and an OG Dock of the Bay, but I had to jump on this one!

Yeah i mean at $10 / LP its hard to say no. If you got dupes, you probably can sell them off for > $10 each.
The discogs has a review that says what pressings these are - not sure if accurate but:

Pain In My Heart is the AAA RSD 2014 reissue
Otis Blue is the AAA RSD 2015 reissue
Dock Of The Bay is the AAA Chris Bellman cut from 2014
The rest were cut from hi-res digital by Ian Sefchick that were released as part of the Stax 60 reissue

killer deal, they're like $10/LP. I have two in the set, but one is stereo (these are all mono IIRC), so I picked it up. I will sell/pif my dupes later I suppose
The only Otis albums I had were the VMP release and Otis/Jimi live At Monterrey Pop, this was a no brainer. According to some random dude in the Discogs comments sections:

“For those who want the details on Masterings:
The rest were cut from hi-res digital by Ian Sefchick that were released as part of the Stax 60 reissue series”

Last edited:
Ok so this isn't a VINYL deal...but right now CDJapan is running a crazy bonus points deal, and it turns out that they have SHM versions of apparently every great jazz album ever made for $11 each. You might have to go crazy for it to work with shipping but I don't think its hard if you lack inhibitors. This order netted me $65 in rewards:

View attachment 160771
View attachment 160772
I just placed an order with them yesterday. Wonder if the bonus points deal happened for me (or if it was only for CDs). My first order with them and I picked up a few records

The only Otis albums I had was the VMP release and Otis/Jimi live At Monterrey Pop, this was a no brainer. According to some random dude in the Discogs comments sections:

“For those who want the details on Masterings:
The rest were cut from hi-res digital by Ian Sefchick that were released as part of the Stax 60 reissue series”
I have OG stereo Dock and Dictionary, and the Sundazed Blue mono. But this set at this price was still a no brainier for me.

What records did you grab? I buy my CD sleeves from them but usually need to grab a couple records to make the shipping worth it.
SIJP-1030 Barney Wilen / Barney [Limited Release]
Vinyl (LP)

SIJP-1074 Miles Davis / Nefertiti [Limited Release]
Vinyl (LP)

SIJP-1075 The Dave Pike Quartet with Bill Evans / Pike's Peak [Limited Release]
Vinyl (LP)

WPJR-10057 Rosemary Squires / Everything's Coming Up Rosy (Mono Version) [Limited Release]
Vinyl (LP)

Splurged on the zeppelin bbc session deal…I’ve heard great things and can’t wait for it to arrive :)
That's one of my favorite pieces in my collection! Out of all the deluxe sets and reissues I've bought by Zeppelin in the last decade or so this one is by far my favorite. Beautifully done box in every aspect. Now you will soon be hearing great things as well🤘

Back