Online Vinyl Deals

Just as long as they don’t give them to people as they enter the stadium, or there could be a lot injuries due to Adele frisbees being thrown around
During the White Sox”Disco Demolition” promotion they allowed fans to bring in their own albums…that didn’t end well either.

My White Sox have experience both at being lackluster and riotous alliterative record destroying promotions.
Disco Demolition, 1979, I was there with Steve and Gary. The WLUP (The Loop) promotion was .98 cent admission with the donation of a disco album. Insanity ensued in between the double header when they literally blew up the pile of records turned in on the field, game two was forfeited to Detroit. Took 15 year old me and his buddies forever to get out of there and home that night.................GOOD TIMES :)

Funny part of the story, we only went because of The Loop promo, we were all Cubs fans ;)

EDIT: Ooops, didn't see your follow up post with the link.

Disco Demolition, 1979, I was there with Steve and Gary. The WLUP (The Loop) promotion was .98 cent admission with the donation of a disco album. Insanity ensued in between the double header when they literally blew up the pile of records turned in on the field, game two was forfeited to Detroit. Took 15 year old me and his buddies forever to get out of there and home that night.................GOOD TIMES :)

Funny part of the story, we only went because of The Loop promo, we were all Cubs fans ;)

EDIT: Ooops, didn't see your follow up post with the link.
Ha! Yeah shoulda known it was a bunch of cub fans causing all the problems.

Damn these guys are getting sloppy, for the love of God, at least get the title right ;)

AJFCJaWcjlSp7gbQ5r72-n6ligsKPZ9rOeBiMn5m7OtgfGgGgrJJsOBNT2AUb-H2LLeLwrH4c28YAaCyHgo380KFWRmPTufiG_djCUXjLoW0o2Jo1YXeGJAz2NPzF9zg0qEh6b6tM011nKdz86fGljIJeAxIbQ=w681-h695-s-no

Back