Online Vinyl Deals

Some really good deals on RSD stuff. Wish I would have waited on Isbell and shires.

Yeah but honestly fuck the indie shops that want you to pay extra to a third party insurance company for damage returns.

That's complete bullshit. And they probably cry about people buying on Amazon

Yeah but honestly fuck the indie shops that want you to pay extra to a third party insurance company for damage returns.

You can opt out if it and they do offer to ship your records out of sleeves which is more than most indies would do. I do get tired being nickeled and dimed to death but I can’t argue with their prices on this sale.

if you pay with paypal aren't they still liable for any damages
Great question but someone on reddit talked about filing a Paypal dispute with them after getting bent up records and skipping the extra protection:

"[–]halfendless 1 point 8 minutes ago
That's what I tried, filed a chargeback with PayPal. MerchNow responded with claims that the Route protection is the only thing that insures the package and PayPal decided on allowing a return for a refund but ordered I pay the return shipping. I'm also now on the ban list for ordering from MerchNow because of that. Had to buy the Attack Attack! record on Discogs instead."

So Rollin Recs told him to get fucked when he asked for a replacement since he didn't fall for their racket, then all PayPal did was get him an at cost return and RR banned him for filing the chargeback.

Bruhhhhhhhhh

I had gone to the rollin recs site and was in the process of buying the tori b-sides album when it sold out. you know, bummer, but it happens. eh, I didn't really need it, so whatever. Closed the browser and went about my day.

Here's the email I just got from rollin' recs

VaVtLjw.png

Back