Online Vinyl Deals

This is a really great set. Wonderful sound and mastering. Unlike the Morrison Hotel Sessions, every song on L.A. Woman is represented and it's interesting to hear them come together. Steal.
I like it but don't play it much.
It's definitely a Doors fan box to have on the shelf.
Hearing them cut a record is really cool.

Jim goes on some tangents. Great for annoying a MIL you want to leave.

Superior Viaduct is having a 20% off sale this Memorial Day weekend on their available catalogue (excluding preorders). Enter code MemorialDay2023 at checkout.

Superior Viaduct is having a 20% off sale this Memorial Day weekend on their available catalogue (excluding preorders). Enter code MemorialDay2023 at checkout.

Any chance you picked up that La Monte Young? Wondering how that one turned out.

Thanks. I’d been on the fence with both of SV’s Cluster reissues and Harold Budd Pavilion of Dreams, and this made it pretty easy. I also have SV‘s Eduard Atemiev soundtrack reissues for Mirror/Stalker and Solaris, which are really nice packages and great sounding reissues ta’ boot, although the “music” isn’t for everyone, particularly my wife and kids.

Thanks. I’d been on the fence with both of SV’s Cluster reissues and Harold Budd Pavilion of Dreams, and this made it pretty easy. I also have SV‘s Eduard Atemiev soundtrack reissues for Mirror/Stalker and Solaris, which are really nice packages and great sounding reissues ta’ boot, although the “music” isn’t for everyone, particularly my wife and kids.
Sinking of the Titanic is essential too if you don’t have that one.

Decided to take advantage of the 30% sale at uDiscover. A Blue Note Tone Poet and two Classics. The Steely Dan is supposed to be mastered by Bernie Grundman from the original analog tape. And I've read good things about the Rush and Elton John reissues.

Also saw that Beck's (2LP) Sea Change is available at a great price ($23.10) after the discount.

ScreenShot2.jpg

Back