Online Vinyl Deals

Thanks. I’d been on the fence with both of SV’s Cluster reissues and Harold Budd Pavilion of Dreams, and this made it pretty easy. I also have SV‘s Eduard Atemiev soundtrack reissues for Mirror/Stalker and Solaris, which are really nice packages and great sounding reissues ta’ boot, although the “music” isn’t for everyone, particularly my wife and kids.
Harold Budd and the Gavin Bryars are both really excellent

Decided to take advantage of the 30% sale at uDiscover. A Blue Note Tone Poet and two Classics. The Steely Dan is supposed to be mastered by Bernie Grundman from the original analog tape. And I've read good things about the Rush and Elton John reissues.

Also saw that Beck's (2LP) Sea Change is available at a great price ($23.10) after the discount.

ScreenShot2.jpg
I went for the VMP honky chateau since it’s apparently the only one that was cut by RKS AAA.

25% off sale at Riding Easy Records, home of the Brown Acid series. All past individual Brown Acid releases are part of the sale, which excludes the pre-order for Brown Acid: The Sixteenth Trip and sets of the series (though the sets are already discounted compared to purchasing each record individually).

There's an additional discount option; you can hit me up for it if you're making a purchase.

25% off sale at Riding Easy Records, home of the Brown Acid series. All past individual Brown Acid releases are part of the sale, which excludes the pre-order for Brown Acid: The Sixteenth Trip and sets of the series (though the sets are already discounted compared to purchasing each record individually).

There's an additional discount option; you can hit me up for it if you're making a purchase.

I don't have the money anyway but was curious what I'd be looking at to ship the 15 tab bundle of brown acid my way... $68! Damn.

I went for the VMP honky chateau since it’s apparently the only one that was cut by RKS AAA.
Understandable. Part of my rationale was to get the second LP with demos. Also, this review has me optimistic:

Acoustic Sounds
10% code: 10PERCENT is good until midnight

excludes mofi and AP

I grabbed these two. Looking forward to pallas pressing on the Lightnin' in NY.
The Candid release is a shit storm of turd pressings.

ACONC 513
180 Gram Vinyl RecordAlbert King/Born Under A Bad Sign$ 26.981$ 26.98
APPR 9010
180 Gram Vinyl RecordLightnin' Hopkins/Lightnin' In New York$ 37.781

I know but that King album is sold out a lot of places.
This reminds me that one time I placed a pretty thicc order with them and the next day they had a 15% off sale.

I called and asked if I could get the discount since I just ordered the night before and they literally lol'd
They usually don't ship very fast so that's surprising, but not shocking. I don't do a lot of business with them but these two titles are slim pickings right now and fairly priced IMO.

I know but that King album is sold out a lot of places.

They usually don't ship very fast so that's surprising, but not shocking. I don't do a lot of business with them but these two titles are slim pickings right now and fairly priced IMO.
I don't think it had anything to do with it already being shipped.

Acoustic Sounds
10% code: 10PERCENT is good until midnight

excludes mofi and AP
It excludes other selected items, as well, but those aren’t identified until the promo code fails to work. I found that out when I tried to buy Blakey/Lost Tapes “Live in Scheveningen 1958”

No dice on the discount from AS. But, yesterday, The In Groove had 10% off all in stock vinyl with no limits, so I bought it from them.

Back