Online Vinyl Deals

From the Terms:
Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements. You will receive a phone call from Amazon that indicates the percentage of the promotional credit and that the percentage of the credit can be added to your customer account with a promo code. The call will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
The "TELE" phrase within the code makes sense after reading this. The code only actually works for a specific customer segment that they are targeting for this promo, but they are accidentally showing the code on all vinyl record product pages.

Have no idea if any of these are actually deals but 20%Off Newbury Exclusive Hip Hop Titles.

Speaking of Newbury and vinyl deals, here's my regular PSA to occasionally look through all their vinyl sorted by ascending price (low to high), as they change prices frequently enough and sneakily enough to where real gems (many exclusives) can be had for notta lotta money.

Current highlights include...

$9.99
Monster Rally - FIVE (5) different releases, including two 2xLP comps of different EPs.
Amen Dunes - Freedom
Tobacco - Hot, Wet & Sassy
Andy Shauf - Neon Skyline
Rostam - Changephobia
Leonard Cohen - Songs from a Room

$11.99
Bartees Strange - Live Forever
Mavis Staples - We Get By
Johnny Cash - Boom Chicka Boom
Moster Rally - Crystal Ball
Kurt Vile & Steve Gunn - Gunn Vile

$13.99
Hop Along - Painted Shut
Neko Case - Blacklisted

$14.99
Julia Jacklin - Pre Pleasure
Neko Case - Furnace Room
MC5 - Kick Out The Jams

I don't know what kind of pricing sorcery or automatic tool they have that does this, but I always pop-in once a month (and especially around sale times) to see how some records have risen and fallen in price. My last order last fall was ~ 8LPs for $100.

Last edited:
Speaking of Newbury and vinyl deals, here's my regular PSA to occasionally look through all their vinyl sorted by ascending price (low to high), as they change prices frequently enough and sneakily enough to where real gems (many exclusives) can be had for notta lotta money.

$9.99
Monster Rally - FIVE (5) different releases, including two 2xLP comps of different EPs.
Amen Dunes - Freedom
Rostam - Changephobia

$11.99

$13.99
Hop Along - Painted Shut
Neko Case - Blacklisted

$14.99
Neko Case - Furnace Room
MC5 - Kick Out The Jams

I don't know what kind of pricing sorcery or automatic tool they have that does this, but I always pop-in once a month (and especially around sale times) to see how some records have risen and fallen in price. My last order last fall was ~ 8LPs for $100.

Lot cheaper than VMP.

$9.99
Amen Dunes - Freedom
Rostam - Changephobia

$11.99

$13.99
Hop Along - Painted Shut
Neko Case - Blacklisted

$14.99
Neko Case - Furnace Room
MC5 - Kick Out The Jams

I missed the Cohen earlier today when I had a look - thanks!

$9.99
Amen Dunes - Freedom
Rostam - Changephobia

$11.99

$13.99
Hop Along - Painted Shut
Neko Case - Blacklisted

$14.99
Neko Case - Furnace Room
MC5 - Kick Out The Jams

I'll definitely follow this rabbithole later. Fortunately or unfortunately, I expect I already have most or all of the Monster Rally titles

I paid 20 for S&M2 and that’s 4 forkin LPs
Wait. Did you guys see you get a FREE slipmat? I think you all must have missed that even though it's all caps and bolded.

I thought this was a parody when I scrolled down and saw (also in bold and all caps and extra-large font) "BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!" The best part is that if you read the description, it's clear (well, as clear as I'd expect the editors at the Metallica website to be) that if you want any of that "more" you'll have to place a second order because this amazing deal has to be orderd by itself.

They claim this is a discounted item.
15 albums, 30 total LPs and a ton of Metal for $500

View attachment 174654
This wreaks of the assumption that vinyl buyers will pay anything just because it's on vinyl (...and aren't math majors)............of course there is a % of vinyl buyers that do fall into that category :rolleyes:

Back