Online Vinyl Deals

I’ve had that one for a few years not. It’s quality.
Yeah, I really like that release and even pif'd a copy here years ago.

I kind of went crazy in the golden era of the rewards days of SoV so I got the Eels too 😂.. That one isnt as good sonically as the 🐐🥫but still solid and def. good enough to grab a copy if you get it for a good price imo.

A little shout out to Riding Easy. I know a bunch of you have jumped on their sales and those excellent Brown Acid comps. You might have been in the same boat as me and when I bought the bundle they were out of Vol. 12, put a postcard in the box and said it would ship in 45 days. Well they got behind because of Vol. 16, but they threw in a free copy of that when they sent me my Vol. 12, which was very bad ass of them. I feel the love from these small labels and want to give them props for treating their customers really well.

A little shout out to Riding Easy. I know a bunch of you have jumped on their sales and those excellent Brown Acid comps. You might have been in the same boat as me and when I bought the bundle they were out of Vol. 12, put a postcard in the box and said it would ship in 45 days. Well they got behind because of Vol. 16, but they threw in a free copy of that when they sent me my Vol. 12, which was very bad ass of them. I feel the love from these small labels and want to give them props for treating their customers really well.
Agree they are top notch. I’ve been impressed with their product, great communication, efficient shipping, and all-around positive vibe. Their sales are awesome too! 👍

Bummed that I missed out on Live at Paramount. I also wasn’t able to order more than 1 item at a time, so I had to pay $8 in shipping for each item. Still decent deals for Turrentine, Blakey, and one of the PJ Harvey demo albums.
yea, nobody could really order more than 1 at a time. that's where they get ya, but still good for $8 per album. if you were a silver member you could get a free shipping coupon or two.

Back