Political Discussion

Of course. I’m not a user but a friend shared the video. My wife looked into it and it appears the guy is probably stretching.
There were a lot of rumors because she went to Russia on Putin's invitation like a bunch of the Republican reps before the election 8 years ago. And I think she was appearing on that RT channel a fair amount around then too. If nothing else she seems like a useful idiot even if not actually funded directly by them. The Greens would have been smart to drop her years ago and the fact that they've just lobbed her up election after election makes them a bad joke after years of making positive inroads against the two party system. By the time she's out of the picture they'll need to spend a lot of time rehabbing their image before they'll ever get more than the idiotic vaccine-denying liberal suburban mom vote again.

There were a lot of rumors because she went to Russia on Putin's invitation like a bunch of the Republican reps before the election 8 years ago. And I think she was appearing on that RT channel a fair amount around then too. If nothing else she seems like a useful idiot even if not actually funded directly by them. The Greens would have been smart to drop her years ago and the fact that they've just lobbed her up election after election makes them a bad joke after years of making positive inroads against the two party system. By the time she's out of the picture they'll need to spend a lot of time rehabbing their image before they'll ever get more than the idiotic vaccine-denying liberal suburban mom vote again.

That’s what the video was referencing.

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700.jpg

Hahaha.

The this country

So I posted that SI article in a thread about the high costs of healthcare in the United States and it has already been removed by mods.

Reasons. "Political, multiple reports". And got a reminder that political discussion is not allowed.

Why are people so up in arms about universal healthcare and stories like this and feel the need to report my post as being political.

I also hate comments / replies like this:
The French public heathcare system is around 12% of the countries GDP, roughly 335 BILLION dollars annually. If they are claiming something that costs 335 billion dollars a year is free, then I'll need to find a much bigger rolleyes gif

Why is a government paid for healthcare system inherently bad / evil?

Back