Political Discussion

One of the things I'm disappointed about is how this debate really didn't lock in the undecided voters for Harris.

Sure Trump's showing was disastrous for him, but it wasn't a death blow. People are jaded and that's just Trump being Trump. Harris did a great job of getting under Trump's skin, but we really didn't get any substance about who she is and what her policies are. We didn't get a lot of real good answers to the questions because she was debunking Trump.

And the lack of substances is why a lot of undecided voters are still undecided. I really wonder how we can fix this and really lock in their votes.

It's straight out of the racism playbook that's been used by our country to create fear of the "other" going back to things like Birth of a Nation. Her campaign needs to call it what it is. Stoking fear in white people that black people are coming to terrorize your neighborhood.
I get that. I was just curious given the body cam footage of the arrest. Wanted to know what the actual deal was…

6326d052a5521dab7a9ac8b4630bc52c64ea676903730a36836e85541072dc31.gif

This line of attack was echoed by Trump’s biggest supporters. "Weird how the hack moderators at [ABC News] are only 'Fact checking' Trump and allowing Kamala to lie nonstop," Donald Trump Jr. wrote on X. "The Fake News is the enemy of the people!"

“The moderators might as well be on the DNC payroll,” Mike Lee, a Republican senator from Utah wrote on X. “This is ridiculous. This is the worst moderated debate in history.”

“Somebody abort the moderation of this debate and then send the journos to Gitmo,” wrote Sean Davis, CEO of the Federalist, on X.

Charlie Kirk, co-founder of Turning Point USA, called the debate “a show trial where the judge, jury, and executioner is ABC News,” while Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Republican congresswoman from Georgia, called it “an absolute attack on Trump.”

Well, there're not wrong. The moderation did suck. I'll give them that and just that.

Back