Political Discussion

I m not saying this isn’t true but I am sure I could find some guy on Twitter that is saying this dude is an ANTIFA Kamala supporter.

No need to rush to a conclusion, I am sure actual reporting will come out soon enough. conjecture just muddles the truth.
major news sources already confirmed this is the man in question.so i don't get the conjecture just muddles the truth.

The report I linked said he was registered democrat, so that is part of it.

Not quite- it says he's unaffiliated but chose to vote in Democratic primaries (it may have been updated in the article). At least here in CA, I remain unaffiliated with a party but can vote in Democratic primaries, but I cannot vote in Republican primaries without registering as a Republican.

son of suspect speaks
via the guardian article: "Online records show a man with the same name and age as Ryan Routh is registered to vote in North Carolina and lists his party affiliation as Democrat. Those records show he last voted in North Carolina’s presidential primaries in March.

However, many on X noted how the political views espoused by the account under Routh’s name were not exclusively pro-Democrat. The account described voting for Trump in 2016 and expressed support for a White House ticket combining the unsuccessful Republican presidential primary contenders Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley."

Not quite- it says he's unaffiliated but chose to vote in Democratic primaries (it may have been updated in the article). At least here in CA, I remain unaffiliated with a party but can vote in Democratic primaries, but I cannot vote in Republican primaries without registering as a Republican.
Yeah I just reread the article. Definitely the way it is here. I am unaffiliated and can pick the primary I choose to participate in.

son of suspect speaks
via the guardian article: "Online records show a man with the same name and age as Ryan Routh is registered to vote in North Carolina and lists his party affiliation as Democrat. Those records show he last voted in North Carolina’s presidential primaries in March.

However, many on X noted how the political views espoused by the account under Routh’s name were not exclusively pro-Democrat. The account described voting for Trump in 2016 and expressed support for a White House ticket combining the unsuccessful Republican presidential primary contenders Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley."
He also had a tweet where he asked if Trump was r*t*rded after voting for him and thinking he didn't live up to the hype. The few news reports I've read, very early and poorly vetted, paint him as a merc nutter who was trying to play a role in world events but had all the success you'd expect of a world class nutter.

major news sources already confirmed this is the man in question.so i don't get the conjecture just muddles the truth.
Everything in the tweet you posted could very well be true but it’s just some guy on Twitter, citing no sources and spinning the attack as ideologically based. Again, it could be exactly as this guy claims but for every guy posting the complete un-cited truth there are plenty of others posting utterly made up bullshit. So why not wait until we have reliable sources and credible information.

“Their rhetoric is causing me to be shot at, when I am the one who is going to save the country, and they are the ones that are destroying the country – both from the inside and out,” Trump said.
qed

“Their rhetoric is causing me to be shot at, when I am the one who is going to save the country, and they are the ones that are destroying the country – both from the inside and out,” Trump said.
qed
So a guy that voted for you, was disappointed in your presidency (mind you in the I thought you’d be better than what you said way), and supported a wild Republican ticket for this election, was brainwashed by the democrats to try to kill you. I swear this man lives in an alternate reality.

One thing that's not being reported on in the media right now is "return to office" is as strong of a drive for companies right now as it's ever been since the pandemic.

When return to the office first started it got some good coverage by the media, but you pretty much don't find those type of stories making headlines anymore. With the job market heavily favoring employers right now companies are reigning in remote work.

The majority of companies have made employees return to the office at least 3 days week. With many at 4 days a week.

I was just talking to someone who said his company earlier this month said they are returning to pre-pandemic policies where every is required to be in the office again 5 days a week with one new benefit. They are allowed to work from home 1 day a month which they feel "is more than generous". This person is now job searching for a job that will let him work from home 3 or more days a week and finding there isn't much of that available. He also thinks returning to the office is a joke, because his entire team is in different office locations and all he does is sit on zoom all day from his desk and finds it loud and distracting to work as everyone around him is constantly on zoom as well. They say people need to be in the office to "collaborate".

Where I work I'm still allowed to work from home 5 days a week. But we are strongly encouraged to come into the office at least 2 days a week.

One thing that's not being reported on in the media right now is "return to office" is as strong of a drive for companies right now as it's ever been since the pandemic.

When return to the office first started it got some good coverage by the media, but you pretty much don't find those type of stories making headlines anymore. With the job market heavily favoring employers right now companies are reigning in remote work.

The majority of companies have made employees return to the office at least 3 days week. With many at 4 days a week.

I was just talking to someone who said his company earlier this month said they are returning to pre-pandemic policies where every is required to be in the office again 5 days a week with one new benefit. They are allowed to work from home 1 day a month which they feel "is more than generous". This person is now job searching for a job that will let him work from home 3 or more days a week and finding there isn't much of that available. He also thinks returning to the office is a joke, because his entire team is in different office locations and all he does is sit on zoom all day from his desk and finds it loud and distracting to work as everyone around him is constantly on zoom as well. They say people need to be in the office to "collaborate".

Where I work I'm still allowed to work from home 5 days a week. But we are strongly encouraged to come into the office at least 2 days a week.
Add Amazon to the pile. My company of about 3500 is still largely remote.

Back