Political Discussion

This photo is making the rounds...

View attachment 214963
LOL!! Dude is a germaphobe. The idea the Trump would ever walk in dirty murky water, or idea of him risking his own wellbeing to help others, or that he would ever wear jeans is utterly laughable.

These weird AI fantasies that MAGA projects online so incredibly telling. It’s shows you the kind of leader they want but also that it’s a leader that Trump would never ever be.

LOL!! Dude is a germaphobe. The idea the Trump would ever walk in dirty murky water, or idea of him risking his own wellbeing to help others, or that he would ever wear jeans is utterly laughable.

These weird AI fantasies that MAGA projects online so incredibly telling. It’s shows you the kind of leader they want but also that it’s a leader that Trump would never ever be.
Exactly. I just can't believe the MAGAs are talking about all the 'LIES from the left,' as they also post these fake pictures.

And, I really have a problem with Trump throwing around 'mentally disabled' when talking about Harris. I had a mentally disabled person in my family (RIP Greg) and he was the sweetest human I've ever known. This shit bothers me on so many levels.

But This is a “save face” type of show of force. Iran doesn’t want to go to war but they still want to be seen as the “Death to Israel/Death To America” firebrand so they telegraph they will fire missiles the Iron Dome will shoot most to all of them down, they can say “see, we still hate Israel” but since nothing really happened, Israel will fire a few rockets back that will hit some empty military targets and that will be the end of it.
Maybe… I think there are some assumptions being made in your post that I’m not willing to make.

1. I would bet that Iran’s own missles are more capable and powerful than anything the dome has faced to date.
2. Netanyahu has not exactly shown restraint to date. He may just launch a full on strike at Tehran.

The second one may coalesce Russian and Chinese support —-> WWIII

Or they obliterate Israel and America says fuck it.

Maybe… I think there are some assumptions being made in your post that I’m not willing to make.

1. I would bet that Iran’s own missles are more capable and powerful than anything the dome has faced to date.
2. Netanyahu has not exactly shown restraint to date. He may just launch a full on strike at Tehran.

The second one may coalesce Russian and Chinese support —-> WWIII

Or they obliterate Israel and America says fuck it.
Iran fired missiles at Israel back in April in much of the same way and didn’t do any damages. Everything was shot down.

Iran is a different animal than Lebanon and Palestine. An all out war against multiple fronts when all their allies are already pretty pissed at them would be a terrible move geopolitically.

I think Netanyahu is looking for a way out of this without engaging is peace talks. I think that is why they turned their attention to Lebanon to begin with. They can claim “victory” over Hezbollah and start to pull back from major military operations while still keeping a IDF occupation in Palestine, the West Bank, and southern Lebanon. It allows them to quickly respond with force every time they are attacked moving forward.

It’s all pretty fucked up and any semblance of peace won’t even have a chance to succeed until Netanyahu and his regime are removed from power.

To quote a co-worker just a few minutes ago: "They didn't learn from Bud Light? Go woke and go broke!"
What the fuck does that even mean?

Dock workers striking for higher wages and better benefits is going “Woke”?

Also, I think your co-worker switching his beer from one In-Bev owned brand to another In-Bev owned brand probably isn’t as big of a flex as they think it is.

America is a country of insecure man-babies.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Dock workers striking for higher wages and better benefits is going “Woke”?

Also, I think your co-worker switching his beer from one In-Bev owned brand to another In-Bev owned brand probably isn’t as big of a flex as they think it is.

America is a country of insecure man-babies.
Right?
It's like he has these buzzwords and can't wait to work them into conversations. False equivalency be damned! Not that he knows what that means.

Also, he doesn't drink, but sure made a big deal about "Tranny Fluid" anyway.

I’m REALLY pissed that the goddamned republicans are fucking politicizing Helene response.

Republicans here are complaining about how sluggish the state has been in getting supplies places and that there hasn’t been enough National Guard and “we knew the storm was coming why wasn’t all this in place?” It’s been a fucking rescue mission for three days and the fucking roads are just fucking gone. There are entire towns (like Chimney Rock where I spent my honeymoon) THAT ARE FUCKING GONE. Everyone can’t be everywhere at once. AND ALSO YOU DUMB FUCKS WANT TO GUT THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AND FEMA.

Edit: and what exactly would have been the purpose of having more people and supplies there prior to the storm - more people to rescue and more shit to have been swept away?

Last edited:
I’m REALLY pissed that the goddamned republicans are fucking politicizing Helene response.

Republicans here are complaining about how sluggish the state has been in getting supplies places and that there hasn’t been enough National Guard and “we knew the storm was coming why wasn’t all this in place?” It’s been a fucking rescue mission for three days and the fucking roads are just fucking gone. There are entire towns (like Chimney Rock where I spent my honeymoon) THAT ARE FUCKING GONE. Everyone can’t be everywhere at once. AND ALSO YOU DUMB FUCKS WANT TO GUT THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AND FEMA.

Edit: and what exactly would have been the purpose of having more people and supplies there prior to the storm - more people to rescue and more shit to have been swept away?
The storm caught a lot of people off guard. The path was strange. If I lived in the mountains of western NC or northern Georgia, I wouldn’t have ever considered evacuating. It’s hard to wrap your mind around being the far inland and worrying about a hurricane.

They would politicize their mothers funerals, that is what happens when you are fucking soulless.

The storm caught a lot of people off guard. The path was strange. If I lived in the mountains of western NC or northern Georgia, I wouldn’t have ever considered evacuating. It’s hard to wrap your mind around being the far inland and worrying about a hurricane.
One of the problems is that Asheville had already had a ton of rain the days before the hurricane even arrived.

Back