Political Discussion

not to mention there is absolutely no chance of Jill Stein receiving 5% of the popular vote. she would have a tough time getting 5% of the popular vote if she was the only third party candidate on ballots let alone one sharing real estate with Cornell West, RFK Jr. and whoever the Libertarians are running.

She's ran for President before and garnered 1.07% of the popular vote in 2016. If anyone thinks she will preform 5 times better than she did in 2016, I've got Russian made Trump brand sneakers to sell them.
Chinese Trump brand watches or gtfo.

Are we going to see Trump throwing paper towels at people again?

trump-throw.gif

Welp, I guess this will be the end of “peace” talks:
Iran is going to launch missles at Israel.
The peace talks ended last week when they blew up the guy they were negotiating with along with an apartment block and 200 people.

Welp, I guess this will be the end of “peace” talks:
Iran is going to launch missles at Israel.
But This is a “save face” type of show of force. Iran doesn’t want to go to war but they still want to be seen as the “Death to Israel/Death To America” firebrand so they telegraph they will fire missiles the Iron Dome will shoot most to all of them down, they can say “see, we still hate Israel” but since nothing really happened, Israel will fire a few rockets back that will hit some empty military targets and that will be the end of it.

Back