Political Discussion

Imagine dying in the back of an ambulance you can't afford because the driver can't afford to turn right on red. Why does everything we do suck SO bad?
Like I said above… cameras are few and far between here and I have never heard of a cop pulling an ambulance.

Right on red is the law here (unless posted otherwise which seems to confuse the fuck out of people.). Hell, if it is a one way to one way, you can make a left on red.

All that said, garnishing wages for it is stupid. Especially since most EMT services operate in the red. You would think the city/county would just waive it.

Like I said above… cameras are few and far between here and I have never heard of a cop pulling an ambulance.

Right on red is the law here (unless posted otherwise which seems to confuse the fuck out of people.). Hell, if it is a one way to one way, you can make a left on red.

I was very confused for a moment until I remembered a right turn for you is the same as a left turn for us and then it all made sense, you aren’t crossing a lane 😂

Dicks is attributing a 23% drop in their profits to shoplifting. And Lowes and Macy's are saying they are seeing much the same.

As things get more expensive shoplifting is happening at record levels impacting profit margins at record levels.

They are saying all 10 passengers on the plane are dead.

With that said, why do they say "they believe"? Is there reason to think he may not have been on the plane. Or are they just waiting to ID the bodies?

Back