Political Discussion

Trump has immunity for official acts, but not unofficial ones. Unclear to me in the reading as to what official vs unofficial are.

Get fucked SCOTUS
His powers under the constitution are protected. In other words, calling for an insurgence is not protected. Launching a military operation would be.

His powers under the constitution are protected. In other words, calling for an insurgence is not protected. Launching a military operation would be.
No doubt the fat fuck's attorneys will argue that his actions were official and it will go back to the courts to decide what, if any, should be considered official. In other words, even more delays before his trial can begin.

Fuck SCOTUS, fuck the orange shitgibbon and fuck any attorney willing to participate in defending him.

No doubt the fat fuck's attorneys will argue that his actions were official and it will go back to the courts to decide what, if any, should be considered official. In other words, even more delays before his trial can begin.

Fuck SCOTUS, fuck the orange shitgibbon and fuck any attorney willing to participate in defending him.
As a President, to my understanding, has no constitutional role in elections, and presumably even more so in Presidential elections, I read it as just about everything he did in the election interference cases - except where he directed the DOJ - cannot be considered as part of his official duties and hence is entirely prosecutable.

Again if my read is correct, a President who orders a murder of an American citizen is also acting well outside the scope of the constitutional role, as Presidents cannot use the miltary for actions on domestic territory. Killing Bin Laden is immune, killing Moscow Marjorie is not.

Then again, so long as Vladimir Putin controls the Republican party, anything is possible.

Back