Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 212687

Do I want this or not? I only have the one vmp release so this seems more for super fans? But also cool?

1725374994548.png

Do I want this or not? I only have the one vmp release so this seems more for super fans? But also cool?
TBH, if you go back and look at Will Oldham’s output over the past 30 years this is just the type of releases this dude puts out. He is fairly prolific. I have know clue how it sounds musically but it’s at the very least, it’s probably alright.

I would add, if you are looking to explore Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy’s music further, there are several albums I would probably recommend checking out first…

Palace Music - Viva Last Blues
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - I See A Darkness
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - Ease On Down The Road
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - Master & Everyone
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy/Matt Sweeney - Superwolf
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - The Letting Go

There are several other albums in his discography that are good to great but I would say the albums listed above are his prime albums.

TBH, if you go back and look at Will Oldham’s output over the past 30 years this is just the type of releases this dude puts out. He is fairly prolific. I have know clue how it sounds musically but it’s at the very least, it’s probably alright.

I would add, if you are looking to explore Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy’s music further, there are several albums I would probably recommend checking out first…

Palace Music - Viva Last Blues
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - I See A Darkness
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - Ease On Down The Road
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - Master & Everyone
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy/Matt Sweeney - Superwolf
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - The Letting Go

There are several other albums in his discography that are good to great but I would say the albums listed above are his prime albums.

Thanks! All I have ever listened to is Songs of Love and Horror. I'll have to keep an eye out for those

Apparently this is the US Indie exclusive too.

1725394028936.png

We're giving our newsletter friends a little heads up with this one. Saosin - Saosin is back in print after almost a decade! We've tag-teamed with some close friends on this drop, including Devil Dog Distro (UK), Enjoy The Ride Records, and AltPress, all of which will be getting their own badass variants!

We've also teamed up with the band and made a few merch designs in celebration of this release. All of these designs can only be found through our store, so pick one up if you dig it!

Back