Pre-Order Thread

Got my copy of the Organ in today. Packaging cause every corner to get dinged up so not exactly pumped there for a ~$65 (after shipping) release, but whatever. As long as it sounds good I'm fine.

Let me know how it sounds. I've been after this album in my Discogs wantlist since I created my account.

EDIT: First reviews on Discogs are very good.

Last edited:

may be of interest to @Mather and @Bohnjaggs !

NY, LA and London residencies now officially announced too. Presale registration available for NY and LA and looks like london tickets may be on sale already.

NY, LA and London residencies now officially announced too. Presale registration available for NY and LA and looks like london tickets may be on sale already.
Glad I'd been holding off on getting a copy of this for years. I saw them a few times on their last couple tours and I'm feeling a lot of bittersweet feelings over not being able to go to one of these residencies.

Glad I'd been holding off on getting a copy of this for years. I saw them a few times on their last couple tours and I'm feeling a lot of bittersweet feelings over not being able to go to one of these residencies.
i went to one of their shows in Brooklyn at a Masonic Temple and it was so damn good. Gonna try to get tix to one of these shows in NY if I can swing it.

1725459258712.png

2xLP vinyl comes in a tip-on style gatefold jacket with a 4-panel pullout poster.

One of two LPs, either black or transparent blue.
Variant selected at random for each purchase.

View attachment 212763

2xLP vinyl comes in a tip-on style gatefold jacket with a 4-panel pullout poster.

Would be funny if you get disc 1 blue and disc 2 black

Does it still have fun etchings on side 4

View attachment 212763

I much prefer studio drugs

View attachment 212763

$50? Fuck that noise

Back