Pre-Order Thread

And damn I thought $400 was expensive. Granted they have some on there for $2000 at the moment.

I thought about doing this but it didn't feel right

So we really don’t think that this will be that hard to come by eventually for a reasonsble price? FML if that happens, no offense to those seeking a bargain on it. When and where did you get the Nevermind box set for $70?
It's an expensive set so It all depends how many are produced. If it's anything like Nevermind there will be plenty around collecting dust in warehouses a couple years from now and they will become much more affordable. I can wait.

As far as Nevermind goes, it looks like I picked it up via PopMarket...
Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 21-54-36 Mail - DERIC SWEITZER - Outlook.jpeg

It's an expensive set so It all depends how many are produced. If it's anything like Nevermind there will be plenty around collecting dust in warehouses a couple years from now and they will become much more affordable. I can wait.

As far as Nevermind goes, it looks like I picked it up via PopMarket...
View attachment 212832
Damn that was a good deal, not the Beatles box set but a pretty good deal.

Go get your Christmas Unicorns in order or whatever:

EDIT:

For those who don't want all the extras,

"The collection will also be available at record stores as a standalone LP set for the first time ever, featuring all 5 releases (6 LPs) assembled in a slipcase. This version includes just the albums, with the additional holiday merchandise available only with the AKR vinyl box set."

Last edited:
1725544111026.png

Back