Pre-Order Thread

Calling all grunge rockers!! Sub Pop is reissuing all The Fluid albums in December.

Also available through Bandcamp

Calling all grunge rockers!! Sub Pop is reissuing all The Fluid albums in December.

Also available through Bandcamp
Completely unfamiliar. Gonna have to explore this a bit.

I wish Subpop would reissue Seaweed albums

It's been awhile but the last time someone checked, they were told that there was no internal champion (SP employee) pushing for them. I'm just hoping Hollywood doesn't charge too much of a licensing fee for Spanaway if (when!) another label steps up. Since they have a personal relationship & released the final album, maybe Merge?

While SP must have a connection with Chris's estate to have handled a number of Up reissues over the last decade, Duster got the box + new album with Numero, and 764-Hero is going to do theirs with Suicide Squeeze. As long as I can buy a pressing for a reasonable price, I'm good with whomever :)

It's been awhile but the last time someone checked, they were told that there was no internal champion (SP employee) pushing for them. I'm just hoping Hollywood doesn't charge too much of a licensing fee for Spanaway if (when!) another label steps up. Since they have a personal relationship & released the final album, maybe Merge?

While SP must have a connection with Chris's estate to have handled a number of Up reissues over the last decade, Duster got the box + new album with Numero, and 764-Hero is going to do theirs with Suicide Squeeze. As long as I can buy a pressing for a reasonable price, I'm good with whomever :)
Ooh, I'd love some 764-Hero!

Salvator Dragatto - Thoughts of You

Excited about this!

Back