Pre-Order Thread

I'd be on board. I listened to a show on Nugs where they did a cover of Radiohead's "The National Anthem" in the middle of Run Thru. I saw MMJ live a few weeks ago so I'm in peak MMJ mode. They would have gotten by $60 with just about anything else.

I actually saw the tour that they recorded Okonokos on at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster which probably only held a couple hundred people. It was one of the best live shows I ever experienced.
I went to college in Lancaster and would go to the Chameleon Club a few times a year to see a Dead cover band. Can't believe MMJ played that room after Z came out. That's wild.

I went to college in Lancaster and would go to the Chameleon Club a few times a year to see a Dead cover band. Can't believe MMJ played that room after Z came out. That's wild.
Yeah, it seemed kind of out of place. Even better, I went to Millersville and had a show on their college radio station and they had free tickets to Chameleon Club shows so I used them for that show. I also saw them a few years earlier there touring for It Still Moves. I actually only knew a song or two from them at that time but that's when they instantly became of my favorite bands.

I'd be on board. I listened to a show on Nugs where they did a cover of Radiohead's "The National Anthem" in the middle of Run Thru. I saw MMJ live a few weeks ago so I'm in peak MMJ mode. They would have gotten by $60 with just about anything else.

I actually saw the tour that they recorded Okonokos on at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster, PA which probably only held a couple hundred people. It was one of the best live shows I ever experienced.
Just watched the National Anthem from One Big Holiday, and then another one tacked onto Cobra from Knoxville this year. That's a great cover.

Heather Nova - Oyster finally gets a repress.
$47 shipped isn't great, but better than what the only other pressing goes for...they got me. Run of 500 copies.

$47 shipped isn't great, but better than what the only other pressing goes for...they got me. Run of 500 copies.
This is a name I haven't heard in decades...

Then add Red Stars Theory to that!

...and also Juned, just because
This is exactly why I love this recent Emo resurgence from the 90's era.

I pay attention to these labels for all these bands:

Numero Group
Solid Brass Records
Graveface Records
Unoriginal Vinyl
Expert Work Records
Zegema Beach Records
Middleman Records
Larry Records
Dog Knights Records
Reptilian Records
Spartan Records
Federal Prisoner
Council Records
Iodine Records
Trust Records
Silent Pendulum Records
Wax Vessel Records
Velocity Records
Thirty Something Records
Persistent Vision
Beginners Tapes
Ebullition Records

I've bought a reissue for an artist from each of those labels. Numero Group is my personal favorite since they are tapping into the really obscure stuff that is hard to find.

There are more labels I could mention but I think you get the point lol.

This is exactly why I love this recent Emo resurgence from the 90's era.

I pay attention to these labels for all these bands:

Numero Group
Solid Brass Records
Graveface Records
Unoriginal Vinyl
Expert Work Records
Zegema Beach Records
Middleman Records
Larry Records
Dog Knights Records
Reptilian Records
Spartan Records
Federal Prisoner
Council Records
Iodine Records
Trust Records
Silent Pendulum Records
Wax Vessel Records
Velocity Records
Thirty Something Records
Persistent Vision
Beginners Tapes
Ebullition Records

I've bought a reissue for an artist from each of those labels. Numero Group is my personal favorite since they are tapping into the really obscure stuff that is hard to find.

There are more labels I could mention but I think you get the point lol.
Speaking of emo, can we get a repress of the Jealous Sound’s “Kill Them With Kindness”

Here too.
Screenshot_2024-10-15-23-22-23-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back