Restocks/Represses

Just dropped in the pre-order thread, but copying here because I am SO STOKED FOR SWISS ARMY MAN.

///

Stoked for this one to FINALLY be getting a repress — the amazing soundtrack to the cult classic SWISS ARMY MAN. A vocal feat from Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull and Robert McDowell, as well as stars Paul Dano and Daniel Radcliffe.

Pre-orders go live tomorrow.

Even with 10% off it's still like $10 more than if I can snag one via BM. I'd be shocked if they only pressed a few hundred for their web store.
that retail price is gonna go up for sure. if you can try to lock one in at that price, go for it.

i wouldn't be shocked about a lower pressing number considering it may be the first thing out of their new pressing plant. i'm unsure of who their distributor is or if they will get it, but @Ethos99 may have an idea about whether or not other shops will get it.

this will almost definitely get repressed though even if they only pressed a few hundred now. he owns the manufacturing means and the rights so can press as many as they like.

that retail price is gonna go up for sure. if you can try to lock one in at that price, go for it.

i wouldn't be shocked about a lower pressing number considering it may be the first thing out of their new pressing plant. i'm unsure of who their distributor is or if they will get it, but @Ethos99 may have an idea about whether or not other shops will get it.

this will almost definitely get repressed though even if they only pressed a few hundred now. he owns the manufacturing means and the rights so can press as many as they like.
@Ethos99 said about the new record that distribution will be coming but they are getting d2c done first. I imagine this is the same here.

I'm considering seeing them live down the road anyway so I'm in no rush to buy at this time. Great album but i can be patient.

Spilt Milk back in stock

Spilt Milk back in stock

And yes, I'll keep posting this whenever it comes back in stock as everyone needs Jellyfish in their collection!

Back