Restocks/Represses

GOT EN CONCERTO!!! NOW WHERE IS THE CURIOUS GEORGE!!!?????

I have a 2nd copy coming to raffle off (just to recoup the cost)....will figure out how to do it soon for the people that want/missed

I grabbed En Concierto too. And waiting on Curious! If I see it I'll let ya know.
If you guys come across a Curious george with a missing or beat up cover for cheap, I've got an extra cover I can send over. Just Sleep through the Static for me to complete them all...

If you guys come across a Curious george with a missing or beat up cover for cheap, I've got an extra cover I can send over. Just Sleep through the Static for me to complete them all...
I got u @Lee Newman @Crabbers so far as the 3 to raffle my extra for. anyone else who reads this and wants in let me know. Copy should be here by Tuesday next week

I thought about Mellon Collie, but it's not an album that ever connected with me, and I don't see myself having time to spin 4 LPs; double LPs are hard enough these days. I lean toward single albums most of the time. So $100+ saved.
This is what I keep telling myself about the Mellon Collie album. Siamese Dream is by far my favorite from them and I have had a copy since 2016. If MC was something I needed, I would have gotten it sooner.

same here i've had SD since 2016 got it for $16 and also got Gish vinyl for $10 that same yr..some yrs. back musicvaultz now known as udiscover music canada had a killer sale where Mellon Collie LP boxset came out to around $58 total shipped from CAN to U.S., got delivered to my city twice but automatically returned both times to CAN because they couldn't get the paper work right on their end guess it wasn't meant to be.

Last edited:
I’ll join those who didn’t connect with Melon Collie. Besides the singles, I had never listened to the entire album until last year. There’s a lot of unnecessary music on that album so it would only land in my collection if I got it on the cheap.
Super stoked to get SD though.

I’ll join those who didn’t connect with Melon Collie. Besides the singles, I had never listened to the entire album until last year. There’s a lot of unnecessary music on that album so it would only land in my collection if I got it on the cheap.

You didn't listen to the album during the age of wonder an optimism that is known as summer, 1995

While Siamese Dream is their best, and one of my favorites of all time, I do love the vast majority of Mellon Collie. Yeah, there is definitely some bloat, but I find even the “filler” to be great listening. There are probably only 2 tracks I skip (Take Me Down and Tales Of a Scorched Earth) when I listen.

While Siamese Dream is their best, and one of my favorites of all time, I do love the vast majority of Mellon Collie. Yeah, there is definitely some bloat, but I find even the “filler” to be great listening. There are probably only 2 tracks I skip (Take Me Down and Tales Of a Scorched Earth) when I listen.

When I listened to it last year I remember marking about half the tracks as enjoyable. The rest weren’t necessary or it could have been released as two separate albums. I don’t mind giving it another go to see if that’s still the case.

When I listened to it last year I remember marking about half the tracks as enjoyable. The rest weren’t necessary or it could have been released as two separate albums. I don’t mind giving it another go to see if that’s still the case.
One thing you need to understand is that my opinion is quite biased. I got this CD the day it came out and listened to it continually. SP was my favorite band at the time, and they could really do no wrong.

I loved it so much I purchased this…
F19BF3C6-1192-4B8D-8764-975882EDF1BF.jpeg
$42 for a CD box set as a Freshman was probably the most money I ever paid music at that point, especially, considering how rarely I played it.

One thing you need to understand is that my opinion is quite biased. I got this CD the day it came out and listened to it continually. SP was my favorite band at the time, and they could really do no wrong.

I get it. From about 95 to 2005 I had a bad habit of listening to the hits and not the album. Especially with bands that were everywhere(MTV, Radio etc) and MC was everywhere. After listening to it last year, I wondered if I would have liked it more if I had listened to it when it was first released.
I also listened to Adore last year and I found myself enjoying that more than MC. Adore is when I jumped off and really stopped listening to anything from them after.
I love Gish. It’s always been my #1 from
them. It was raw, edgy, lush and beautiful. And while I love SD, something had changed slightly. Maybe it was the popularity, I don’t know.
Over the last couple of years I’ve been going back and listening to albums that I either missed out on all together or I heard the single and it didn’t catch me. A couple of examples have been The Invisible Band and Bandwagoesque. Both fantastic albums that I dismissed upon release that I now love.

I loved it so much I purchased this…
View attachment 140190
$42 for a CD box set as a Freshman was probably the most money I ever paid music at that point, especially, considering how rarely I played it.

An ex of mine had that. When we broke up, I still had all of her CDs and almost kept them all including that set. But I was a nice guy and gave them back.

I for one really connected to MC. I was having a rebirth into good music when Gish came out and fell in love instantly. I could not connect to grunge, and Gish was a stand out for me. I always felt MC was the last great SP album and was the beginning of that departure sound, but still had "it".

Back