Spin The Black Circle - The Pearl Jam Thread

went and grabbed some early merch at lunch as i won't have time to wait the show days and only saw one meltdown over a shirt not being available in a requested size - the fanbase is growing up...
I have far far too many PJ posters still to be framed so I don't care anymore, and don't bother queuing for merch. That said, I do love the opportunity of early merch! Friends have picked up shirts / posters/ keychains / stickers for us before we even traveled to the city the show was in.

When we were leaving Ruoff in Indy, stopped at merch stand just to see what was left. Wanted a sticker but I knew they'd be gone. Husband talked me into buying an event tee. It has our daughter's bday on it so I'm glad I did.

i hadn't seen the band since Wrigley 2016 and last night did not disappoint. killer set (they played U!), great crowd where we were, my buddy who i took had never seen them and just had the biggest grin the whole time. great night.
Such a great night, and set list! My gf who has seen them at least a dozen times agreed as well. I thought even the Dark Matter songs sounded great live.

fun show! and yeah, the mystery box is like the merch bargain of the year. lady got a great hoodie that made the box worth it on its own, some shirts, baseball cards, pennant, and a couple other things. and seeing other pictures like above it seems like we got one of the less interesting ones!

As the world's biggest Swell Season fan this brought me joy

Love the Swell Season.

We got Song of Good Hope (Glen solo) with Ed in Indy, dedicated to a woman fighting cancer. I literally shrieked during the opening chords.

Have 5 more shows - MSG x2, PHL x 2 and Baltimore, and a Glen solo show in between Philly & Balt. Gonna be exhausted by mid Sept when I have The National shows!

Last night was electric at MSG. Great setlist, amazing energy. The Black singalong was reminiscent of the Betterman singalong in 2010. We are in GA tonight (not queuing) Ed mentioned that tonight’s show will be the 50th time they’ve played in NY state. Wondering if they’ll do anything to acknowledge it.

Short clip of Black

Last night was electric at MSG. Great setlist, amazing energy. The Black singalong was reminiscent of the Betterman singalong in 2010. We are in GA tonight (not queuing) Ed mentioned that tonight’s show will be the 50th time they’ve played in NY state. Wondering if they’ll do anything to acknowledge it.

Short clip of Black

Was able to make it last minute and agree that this was a highlight (I admittedly got a little emotional at this one and then Eddie’s shout out to the young boy who’d just lost his mom and was dealing with bullying due to his autism). What a show and bummed I can’t make it tonight

MSG 2 was amazing! We had GA, and I was hoping we might get Glorified G due to the Atlanta school shooting. We got it, but only because Howard Stern requested it. 😂 He walked right past us and was sitting in the first row of the section. (They left early)

1726083394584.jpeg

Philly 1 was one of the best shows I've attended to date. Philly 2 was good, but not nearly as great.

We are off to Baltimore in the morning for our final show of the tour. We were at the 2013 Baltimore show which was fantastic, hoping that we get a special night tomorrow. Wouldn't mind Hard to Imagine as an opener again.

Back