Spin The Black Circle - The Pearl Jam Thread

can't keep was a welcome surprise.

we upgraded 10c seats from the back of the floor to aisles on the front floor section, but weren't able to unload the 10c seats on f2f, there were soooooo many available in the few days ahead of the show. and literally the day of the show nearly the entire three row section in front of the mixing desk was made available by ticketbastard at face, not to mention all the "pj premium" tix still available coming down to face value. this whole ticketing thing these days is absolute shit and it is near infuriating that pearl jam - PEARL JAM! - is a willing participant in it.

what value is there in the 10c anymore? good ticket access was the last thing standing, and now even that isn't a benefit.

what a shame. it's not like their legacy will be tainted or anything, but for some of us long time fans it sure feels like it's been a steady decay of their principles.

anyway, see you at ohana!!
Husband won sect 205 row 4 through 10c. We were adamant about going to this show, and I was more concerned with upgrading other shows so we held on to his 10c seats til 2 days before the show. Big mistake. I picked up "obstructed view" tix in a drop the day before the show, which were phenomenal, but husband's tix never sold. So we lost whatever the 10c tix cost, but the side stage seats were $175 each. Added together, it's like paying for premium. (At least that's how I justify it!)

We were sitting right in front of Boom. TBH, I never looked at the screen on the previous 5 shows I attended so this was not obstructed / limited view for me.

1726870460838.jpeg

Back