The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Not wrong lol. I remember as a kid we had a moving sale before we moved from New Orleans to NYC and Archie and Eli came back (before he was signed with the Giants) and they bought two of our mattresses lol.

NoLa royal family:

The Manning's
The Marsalis'
The Batiste's
The Brees'
The Paytons'
Every member of the Saints

Sure I'm missing plenty members of the Bayou Monarchy

Edit: Oh and John Goodman

Not wrong lol. I remember as a kid we had a moving sale before we moved from New Orleans to NYC and Archie and Eli came back (before he was signed with the Giants) and they bought two of our mattresses lol.

NoLa royal family:

The Manning's
The Marsalis'
The Batiste's
The Brees'
The Paytons'
Every member of the Saints

Sure I'm missing plenty members of the Bayou Monarchy

Edit: Oh and John Goodman
Don't forget Nicolas Cage already has his future tomb set up in Nola.

I live in Chicago but I’m a Chiefs fan. I subscribe to NFL Gamepass (International version). I just use a VPN and have my computer hooked up to my TV. It’s cheaper than DIRECTV and more reliable than the pirated streams.

Hoping when Apple takes over next year, it’ll be a lot simpler.
Can you do the same with the US Gamepass and change you city? wondering why you chose the international version….

Oh, I was looking at this, and it says they show the games live
I think that’s in-market only and TNF, SNF and MNF. And I think the app prevents mirroring to an external screen.

If you’re just looking for the games offered by NFL+, if you know someone that pays for cable, you can usually use their cable provider login to sign in to the CBS, FOX, and NBC apps to watch live TV. That’s usually what I do with my sister’s login if the Chiefs are on locally or playing one of the night games.

I think that’s in-market only and TNF, SNF and MNF. And I think the app prevents mirroring to an external screen.

If you’re just looking for the games offered by NFL+, if you know someone that pays for cable, you can usually use their cable provider login to sign in to the CBS, FOX, and NBC apps to watch live TV. That’s usually what I do with my sister’s login if the Chiefs are on locally or playing one of the night games.
Ooh, yeah I want something where I can use my VPN and mirror to my TV. How much does the international gamepass cost?

Ooh, yeah I want something where I can use my VPN and mirror to my TV. How much does the international gamepass cost?

Depends on the country lol. I think it’s normally about $200 for the season. I normally VPN to different countries and check what the cheapest is. I think Brazil or Argentina is usually the cheapest (like half the price depending on current exchange rates).

Just gotta make sure to keep an eye out when the auto renewal is, otherwise it auto renews at the “standard rate”. I forgot this year so they renewed me at $200.

Also I don’t know if they have an app, I just use my browser since I have a computer hooked up to my TV. Probably could do the same on your phone/tablet and still mirror. Just have to VPN to other country and you can watch any game live.

Would you trust the qb you traded a massive amount of assets for and gave a gigantic contract to to get like 15 yards with all your timeouts left? Or would you trust a kicker to kick the 2nd longest field goal of all time?
Then after he played himself, Hackett gets petty and calls all 3 time outs as Seattle is taking a knee to run out the game. I guess it’s better than Greg Schianu having his terrible Bucs team diving at Center trying to cause a fumble but still feels very Busch league.

Then after he played himself, Hackett gets petty and calls all 3 time outs as Seattle is taking a knee to run out the game. I guess it’s better than Greg Schianu having his terrible Bucs team diving at Center trying to cause a fumble but still feels very Busch league.
As long as they aren't playing dirty I have no problem with using TOs no matter how low it increases the winning% but yeah not a great debut from Hackett.

Started running that 4 minute offense pretty well but scared himself outta his boots.

Then after he played himself, Hackett gets petty and calls all 3 time outs as Seattle is taking a knee to run out the game.

This reminds of an App playoff game when we were in the FCS and hosting South Carolina State. The game was in hand and App was attempting to take a knee to end the game. The SCST coach called a timeout. Crowd boos. He calls another timeout. More booing. Next play, instead of taking a knee the QB slings it for a 60+ yard touchdown. A shake of well deserved salt in the wound.

Back