The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project (aka Preachin’ about the Preachers if today’s selection sucks)

2/26/24
View attachment 196165
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu

Read a book that was largely about this album while on a cruise a few years ago. At the time It was the the only album in the book that I had no experience with so after the cruise I wanted to change that. Ended up absolutely falling in love with the album, now it’s an all time fav. Sad I can’t listen to it all on Spotify anymore but I understand the reason why

Read a book that was largely about this album while on a cruise a few years ago. At the time It was the the only album in the book that I had no experience with so after the cruise I wanted to change that. Ended up absolutely falling in love with the album, now it’s an all time fav. Sad I can’t listen to it all on Spotify anymore but I understand the reason why
What book?

I will say this, more likely to listen to the first CSN or approximately 25 of Neil’s albums before this. If I want to listen to CSNY, more than often I’m gonna put on that live box they did for the 1974 tour.

Also my vinyl copy of Deja Vu is a fucking beater and still sounds spectacular.

2/27/24
View attachment 196236
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Happy Trails

This was early in my personal project when I was doing that and was the first thing I went out and bought as a result. I fucking loved it. So much so that I'll be upgrading my copy to a Pure Pleasure reissue this spring.

Back