The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project (aka Preachin’ about the Preachers if today’s selection sucks)

Not really worth it for just 1 extra lp. Sad since Hello Nasty and Check Your Head both had 2 lps worth of extras.
I already have the two cd deluxe and don’t really like the deluxe treatment on vinyl. I’m very happy with the copy I have on vinyl.

I remember having the cassette back in the day. Thing stayed in the tape player of the car. I also thought it was cool cause it was green.

I already have the two cd deluxe and don’t really like the deluxe treatment on vinyl. I’m very happy with the copy I have on vinyl.

I remember having the cassette back in the day. Thing stayed in the tape player of the car. I also thought it was cool cause it was green.
They do a great job with their vinyl releases. I won’t be buying the deluxe version on Ill Communication either (digital files are good enough for me) but they’re records all sound wonderful.

I have almost everything on vinyl now, just need Hello Nasty and Hot Sauce Committee (well that I want, not getting Some Old Bullshit)
I have Hello Nasty. I don’t yet own Hot Sauce Committee, Pt. 2 or The Mix-Up. I have some fun singles, EPs, and side projects on vinyl too.

The one box set I wouldn’t mind is their Sound Of Science comp. I had that CD and listened to it a bunch. I would be thrilled if they reissued that one at some point.

Also, I really wish they would bundle up all 5 issues of Grand Royal magazine and put it a nice hardcover. That magazine is awesome. I have considered buying the single issues but even rough copies of individual issues for for $30-$50 a pop.

Back