Vinyl Me Please Anthology

That raises an interesting question. Had they had their own plant could they have essentially made dead anthologies 50 at a time when needed as they slowly sold?
Doubt it because they weren’t printing/making the boxes in house. I don’t doubt they will do a smaller run than 2500 or whatever it was this time.

No exact price on the DJ anthology yet, but Storf said it’d be in the neighborhood of $300.

Reminder it’s only going to be 5 albums.
Let's do some Canadian math.

$300USD = $413CAD.
$413CAD + the eventual $70 Duties you're eventually going to pay.
Divide that by 5 albums and that equals...if my math is right....'get fucked VMP'.

Yup, seems right.

You can buy the boxset for $60 an album or build your own with the 5 ROTM selections for, depending on your subscription length, almost half the price? Those selections in the box better be top notch!

I say this having no idea how much a long subscription costs but if it's $55 for one international month I must be close with my math!

No exact price on the DJ anthology yet, but Storf said it’d be in the neighborhood of $300.

Reminder it’s only going to be 5 albums.
This is why so many anthologies don't sell well. They're smoking crack thinking it's anything other than them being ridiculously overpriced. Bring the price down to $35 per album in it, which is still overpriced, and they'd sell triple the amount easy.

This is why so many anthologies don't sell well. They're smoking crack thinking it's anything other than them being ridiculously overpriced. Bring the price down to $35 per album in it, which is still overpriced, and they'd sell triple the amount easy.
Agreed. Remember the days in which box sets were cheaper than buying the albums individually? Those were the days.

Hey, we’ve been thinking about it wrong the whole time… the records are 20 bucks a pop and the slipmat costs four hundred dollars!

Makes that new Fiio brass mat seem like a bargain.

For the price, those albums HAVE to be rare, and unavailable anywhere else for quite some time.
If like many RHH ROTMs you start seeing those albums pop up in shops I honestly hope everyone learns a valuable lesson in FOMO.

lol. This is amazingly dumb. Sure you're getting something for sticking it out, but on a long enough timeline (maybe 2 months max) you're just going to get a similar discount. It's kind of insulting everyone's intelligence at this point.

40% off code if you stuck with impulse order. You’re welcome 🤣
Nice work!
lol. This is amazingly dumb. Sure you're getting something for sticking it out, but on a long enough timeline (maybe 2 months max) you're just going to get a similar discount. It's kind of insulting everyone's intelligence at this point.
Meh it last until pretty much the end of the year. I'll use it in October for the black keys. Better than not having it

Back