Vinyl Me Please Anthology

lol. This is amazingly dumb. Sure you're getting something for sticking it out, but on a long enough timeline (maybe 2 months max) you're just going to get a similar discount. It's kind of insulting everyone's intelligence at this point.
I have a feeling there may not be many 40% off sales in the near future but does suck it’s on in stock only. My gut tells me the 40% in stock stuff was all related to raising cash for the plant. With cam and the plant gone, I imagine they will be rethinking things with widespread discounts moving forward.

It’s better than nothing but not a whole lot better hah

Live shot of @MikeH ‘s kitchen table.
View attachment 205868
@MikeH's wallet.
G67jEK.gif

Well I just got a code from VMP for 40% off any in-stock item.

IMPULSE40
If they don’t validate the code to people who bought the Impulse box I’d be careful sharing this one honestly. If this gets used and abused by people who haven’t purchased I wouldn’t be surprised if the code gets shut down and then the people who actually bought anthologies will get screwed out of using it.

They know how many anthologies were bought, if it spikes over that total number it’s going to raise eyebrows pretty fast

Haven’t been able to keep up with the discord the last two days.

Do we know the best guess for the full set? Last I saw was :

Big Fish Theory
Camron
Scarface
???
???

$50+ per album might have priced me out with these picks.
PE - Apocalypse and EPMD - Business As Usual should be the last 2.

Really feels like they should've gotten at least one more album, maybe two for this set, especially for what the presumed asking price is gonna be. I'd pay a premium for most of those albums, but not $60 per LP.

Back