Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Halfway through a first spin, and I'm probably gonna need a replacement for Mingus. There's some very noticeable ticks halfway through side 2. Visually I didn't see a culprit although there seem to be some general scuff marks from it being placed haphazardly in its plastic sleeve and stuffed into the jacket. I'll give it a thorough cleaning and try again before hitting up CS.

Otherwise this box looks and sounds phenomenal. I still can't quite get over how huge it is, even compared to other anthologies lol

Halfway through a first spin, and I'm probably gonna need a replacement for Mingus. There's some very noticeable ticks halfway through side 2. Visually I didn't see a culprit although there seem to be some general scuff marks from it being placed haphazardly in its plastic sleeve and stuffed into the jacket. I'll give it a thorough cleaning and try again before hitting up CS.

Otherwise this box looks and sounds phenomenal. I still can't quite get over how huge it is, even compared to other anthologies lol

Almost all of mine were really smashed into the jackets. The rush was on

Yeah I will say, all my records were smashed into the jackets, the sleeves would come out folded in at the corners and bare record exposed to the record sleeve inside at points. Gave me little heart attacks everytime I pulled one out. Somehow came away unscathed.
Yep, same here, but I just finished the full playthrough this morning and I also got pretty much perfect set. All discs were flat and no noise at all. Not even a pop or tick after ultrasonic cleaning.

Hopefully everyone with issues can get replacements - good copies should be out there. Outside of sleeving the records, RTI seemed to do well overall.

Same here. If you ask CS for replacement sleeves you might get some sort of compensation with credit. I could see 1 being smashed and I wouldn’t complain, but half of mine were in rough shape.

Yeah I will say, all my records were smashed into the jackets, the sleeves would come out folded in at the corners and bare record exposed to the record sleeve inside at points. Gave me little heart attacks everytime I pulled one out. Somehow came away unscathed.

Yeah I was referring to the inner sleeves like ghost. Ended up with 4 bowls. Waiting for an email back.

if somebody has a bowled Africa Brass, gets a replacement and wants to pass the bowled one along....got a buddy looking for a copy of it since he didn't wanna buy the whole box!

Back