Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Q4:
Rarest album they ever did, the opposite of electronic music, bit of oral history... the major guess is this
CCR: Willie and the Poor Boys
2009 indie album

also a 2005 indie rock album is coming

Q4:
Rarest album they ever did, the opposite of electronic music, bit of oral history... the major guess is this
2009 indie album

Give me Mews ‘No More Stories’ for the 2009 indie pick please. Also some really good choices for 2005 as well

I mean they’ve done 2 Nilsson AoTMs. They’ve done approximately 7 million 2009 us indie rock albums in essentials by now and even Pussy Cats is better than that god awful disgrace of a Phoenix pick.
i think duke is actually incorrect and its a 2005 indie album. or maybe the 2005 indie is next year....i dunno. can't follow discord chats in the ROTMs. it's mostly people just naming albums they want that don't fit clues hah.

Q4:
2009 indie album

Given what’s been released and that this is Essentials, I’d think the 2009 Indie Album is either Animal Collective’s Merriweather Post Pavilion or Yeah Yeah Yeah’s It’s Blitz. If not those, maybe St. Vincent’s Actor or The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. Perhaps the first Girls album as a curveball.

Given what’s been released and that this is Essentials, I’d think the 2009 Indie Album is either Animal Collective’s Merriweather Post Pavilion or Yeah Yeah Yeah’s It’s Blitz. If not those, maybe St. Vincent’s Actor or The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. Perhaps the first Girls album as a curveball.
Girls would be a top get for me. But any of those would be decent, imo.

Yeah yeah yeahs was my guess although I think it’s Interscope and their albums may be off the table due to Interscope’s shitty record of the month club

Back