Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

If someone can figure out a way to get DJ Krush's Meiso or Count Bass D's Pre-Life Crisis to fit I might get a little excited. But otherwise yeah, I'm kind of hoping for something good to be in swaps this month.

Count bass d fits the clues. 1995. 1st album or 1 person in group/on cover. Samples Herbie Hancock, not sure if it’s the one that was released in January as I’m not familiar with Herbie.

Count bass d fits the clues. 1995. 1st album or 1 person in group/on cover. Samples Herbie Hancock, not sure if it’s the one that was released in January as I’m not familiar with Herbie.

Wrong Herbie album, and we'd also have to rely on Storf forgetting how to count so that Herbie would be eligible to begin with (album is from 7 months ago, not 6).

So yeah, I'd say those are decent odds. : )

I’m extremely excited to find out what the R&HH ROTM is! I don’t know why, but after knowing that it will not be either Skee-Lo or Coolio, I’ve got a feeling that we will get something awesome! Not as awesome as Raekwon, GZA, O.D.B., but still something great! 🤞

I apologize if this had already been discussed, but what Lord Finesse album came out in 95? All I see on Spotify and Wikipedia refer to a 96 release.

I apologize if this had already been discussed, but what Lord Finesse album came out in 95? All I see on Spotify and Wikipedia refer to a 96 release.

Discogs say 95, Wiki says 96, so depends on what website Storf was skimming when he fired off the clue.

btw did anyone get the link trick to work with Buena Vista Social Club? I'm wondering if they just forget to add the extra junk numbers to Money Talks but did so for Essentials and RHH so even if we guessed RHH right, we won't be able to see the image.

Back