Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Why not add a track and swap that?

If you add a track now you'll have to make sure that you get thru to customer service once you sign up asap. I did that last month to get in for Prince Paul and they shipped out a Future record the next morning. They gave me credit but the process was a pain

If you add a track now you'll have to make sure that you get thru to customer service once you sign up asap. I did that last month to get in for Prince Paul and they shipped out a Future record the next morning. They gave me credit but the process was a pain
That's not true in my personal experience.

That's not true in my personal experience.

Gotcha, well as of last month when we found out it was Prince Paul i emailed them after signing up (as swaps were obviously still closed) and by the time they got to my email requesting credit to be used towards Prince Paul, as opposed to Future, Future was already on its way. Eventually they were able to credit my account, so I got Future for free, but it was an annoying 48 hours for sure being that the 1st was coming up and my funds were TIGHT. Happened to me when i jumped back in for Salt n Peppa too but obviously everyone has different CS experiences.

Pauly told me to next time email them before you sign up prior to announcement so they can get ahead of the shipping department

I didn't specifically mean add it now, I meant once the new picks are live. This is why I haven't signed up for monthly yet, which I'll do once they officially announce

I didn't specifically mean add it now, I meant once the new picks are live. This is why I haven't signed up for monthly yet, which I'll do once they officially announce

Gotcha, I added before because of the Prince Paul hype that was building. Didn't want to miss it in case this was another Tical situation lol

Speaking of crackle, I swear everything I've put on recently sounds static-y and questioned my hardware / cleaning methods. But right now just threw on Denzel Curry - Zuu and this thing sounds literally perfect so now I think I just have been on a run of getting / putting on my worse off presses :unsure: :confused:

Back