Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Right on. I have over 100 Rap, 100 Jazz, 100 Country albums and a solid amount of Metal, Reggae, and Electronic music on top of my hundreds of Rock albums. Varied taste is isn’t the issue necessarily. It’s finding the right albums that are worth the price.

Totally get it. I do a yearly sub and feel like I have credits more often than not.

Right on. I have over 100 Rap, 100 Jazz, 100 Country albums and a solid amount of Metal, Reggae, and Electronic music on top of my hundreds of Rock albums. Varied taste is isn’t the issue necessarily. It’s finding the right albums that are worth the price.
Ding, ding, ding. You are correct sir!

They sent me a second 12 pack of bin ends by mistake. Arrived today and there is some solid crossover with box 1. Japandroids in both in impeccable condition for example. I actually think they used earth day as a way to clear a load of stuff out that’s been sitting there. Not just the dinged lot.
Well most of mine were dinged 😂 what the heck.

Mine was Black Sabbath not much earlier. TBH. I don’t think that lapsley release deserves all the bad press it gets, I’d rather that than 80% of the last 3 years choices.
Lapsley isn’t bad. But it’s selling for like $8 or less on discogs. VMP is trying to sell it for $40 still or something stupid
Just in time for D'Angelo to be waitlisted!
i think the code was around a bit before I posted but somebody sent it to me this AM. I did say D’Angelo was down to the last 100 copies supposedly the other day! There should be copies for the store when it’s released though

pretty sure last month was the first time. or maybe they were available but not in swaps. there was a bunch of discussion about it on the discord
Yea definitely last month they did it in swaps. They were added a little after swaps opened. Quite a good deal if you are missing some of those titles.

Back