Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Oh yeah I just assumed someone didn't scroll up enough because discord sucks at that so much. Impossible to go backwards
I mean it’s possible. Those comments weren’t very far removed from “you’ve been doing this for five hours” type comments.

I don’t even remember what I was complaining about there last week but they were lighting me up while agreeing with me. It’s a weird little echo chamber there.

I thought the lottery suggestion was pretty well received by them in the Discord. This is DEFINITELY not that. What happened??

Evidently that’s impossible/illegal to fairly do across state lines/international…. ???

Mostly sounded like from Storf that it is hard.

Apparently you can't have a members only lottery or drawing (and those are two separate things) I'm guessing it's just too much of a hassle for them to do it

I mean it’s possible. Those comments weren’t very far removed from “you’ve been doing this for five hours” type comments.

I don’t even remember what I was complaining about there last week but they were lighting me up while agreeing with me. It’s a weird little echo chamber there.

Yeah that got them very triggered when i said it was an echo chamber

Apparently you can't have a members only lottery or drawing (and those are two separate things) I'm guessing it's just too much of a hassle for them to do it

Yeah that got them very triggered when i said it was an echo chamber
I've looked in on the Discord a couple of times but it's so rammed with memes you can't follow the conversation. Or should that be I'm too old to follow the conversation.

Although it may be that I'm so old I don't care about the conversation... or memes... or discord

I thought the lottery suggestion was pretty well received by them in the Discord. This is DEFINITELY not that. What happened??
Legally, it’s very difficult to do a lottery. No internationals would be able to enter. People from certain states wouldn’t be able to enter. Couldn’t limit it to members. It would be even more of a clusterfuck.

I saw @MyWifeHatesTrain throw out my idea of doing them like secret 7s and just mailing titles randomly out. Some folks on discord said that wouldn’t be fair and people would get upset about that too. There’s just no winning. Everybody is gonna get upset about something though.

The boxes will sell out pretty instantly. Some people will be thrilled with what they get, others will be pissed. Members will be mad, and people who aren’t members will be mad hah.

Somehow after 10 years, it still feels like VMP is shooting from the hip

Legally, it’s very difficult to do a lottery. No internationals would be able to enter. People from certain states wouldn’t be able to enter. Couldn’t limit it to members. It would be even more of a clusterfuck.

I saw @MyWifeHatesTrain throw out my idea of doing them like secret 7s and just mailing titles randomly out. Some folks on discord said that wouldn’t be fair and people would get upset about that too. There’s just no winning. Everybody is gonna get upset about something though.

The boxes will sell out pretty instantly. Some people will be thrilled with what they get, others will be pissed. Members will be mad, and people who aren’t members will be mad hah.

Somehow after 10 years, it still feels like VMP is shooting from the hip

This is because they decided they were all too cool to hire adults who do the difficult adulting stuff in a a company. They’re a company of overgrown children.

I dunno, I put it down to the genes. Almost everyone frustrates me to distraction and I have a full head of hair and no greys yet.
You're not ripping it out like i am.

Storf confirmed there won't be a master list of possibilities. My guess is they don't even know what all the options are and any repress from the last few years get included. 10% of the Gorillaz repress? That fits this. As an example

Back