Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm about to kick off year 3 of my record club on N&G.

It's kinda quirky and lotsa fun. Some here may testify to that effect. Others may label me a heretic but that's just, like, their opinion, man.

Oh yeah - it's also free.

Come join in the chaos.

PS - I also have stickers...

Shabaka - Perceive its Beauty, Acknowledge its Grace
Lonnie Smith - Funk Reaction
Alice Coltrane - Transfiguration

Have all shipped.
Has anyone received their copy of the VMP Shabaka yet?

I currently have 7 albums from VMP that I am waiting on, all apart from 2 having been shipped to the wrong address (several times over in the case of a few of them), with Shabaka being one of the missing ones unfortunately.

Has anyone received their copy of the VMP Shabaka yet?

I currently have 7 albums from VMP that I am waiting on, all apart from 2 having been shipped to the wrong address (several times over in the case of a few of them), with Shabaka being one of the missing ones unfortunately.
Yeah I got Shabaka with last month’s box. Sorry for your ongoing shipping woes.

Do you have a friend, family member, or workplace you might be able to have your records get shipped to instead? Maybe that will resolve dealing with some idiot somewhere in the mailing process slapping a different address label on your box.

Yeah I got Shabaka with last month’s box. Sorry for your ongoing shipping woes.

Do you have a friend, family member, or workplace you might be able to have your records get shipped to instead? Maybe that will resolve dealing with some idiot somewhere in the mailing process slapping a different address label on your box.
This is something I have been considering. No family close though, so would have to be a case of them storing them until I visit. Very frustrating.

Back