Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

They sent me an email asking me to resume membership and telling me I've missed so much. Except, my membership is active and has been for months! 🤣

I have two subs. One ending in October and a second one (that I took last year to take profit of the freebies campaign) ending in December. I am not renewing the first and don't know what to do with the second. Maybe @duke86fan knows what we can expect in the next three months? Depending on these AotM, I'll either cancel my second sub and ask for a refund of the remaining 3 months or swap for whatever I can.

VMP still hasnt got to the bottom of my packages being sent to the incorrect address.

I lucked out in that my previous box was rejected by the owners of the incorrect address (for a second time) but they pointed out that the postcode was wrong and scribbled down the correct one.

I told VMP all of this again (its been going on for months) and after 3 weeks they then replied to my chaser email to say they haven't got to the bottom of it.

Craziness.
Finally thought I was getting somewhere with this. I'm up to 7 albums not received over several months now as they have been sent and rejected at another address and VMP CS (which I now gather must have been AI) assured me that the records are going to get to the correct address this time as it has been fixed.

Got the shipping for all the records and......wrong address again.

Feels like im screaming into a void.

Finally thought I was getting somewhere with this. I'm up to 7 albums not received over several months now as they have been sent and rejected at another address and VMP CS (which I now gather must have been AI) assured me that the records are going to get to the correct address this time as it has been fixed.

I know it shouldn’t be down to you to fix, but did you ever think to change your VMP address to your office or another family member? Or try a PO Box service?

Yeah at this point I would look around for hidden cameras and microphones. It has to be a prank.

I know it shouldn’t be down to you to fix, but did you ever think to change your VMP address to your office or another family member? Or try a PO Box service?
I have considered it but I dont have any family living near me and we're not supposed to have personal packages sent to my office (and it would be pretty obvious what it would be haha).

I might end up having to get it sent to a friends address, but equally wouldn't want to tie them down to having at least 1 package sent to theirs each month.

I keep thinking myself down that rabbit hole then realising that its VMP that should be fixing this regardless. Infuriating for sure.

I have considered it but I dont have any family living near me and we're not supposed to have personal packages sent to my office (and it would be pretty obvious what it would be haha).

I might end up having to get it sent to a friends address, but equally wouldn't want to tie them down to having at least 1 package sent to theirs each month.

I keep thinking myself down that rabbit hole then realising that its VMP that should be fixing this regardless. Infuriating for sure.
Did you rule out the pub/ brothel idea in the end?

I really think you should reach out to your friend, explain the situation. Maybe they can just stick the box(es) someplace out of the way in a closet or something for you to pick up at your leisure. It sucks that you'd have to do this at all, but clearly the postal service is not going to magically fix the issue on their end.

I really think you should reach out to your friend, explain the situation. Maybe they can just stick the box(es) someplace out of the way in a closet or something for you to pick up at your leisure. It sucks that you'd have to do this at all, but clearly the postal service is not going to magically fix the issue on their end.
Yeah I will give VMP one more push (and try and talk to a real person) and if they cant/wont do anything about it I will have to resort to having it sent elsewhere.

Back