Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Thought I’d have a look at Discord and get a feel for the fanboying levels, so responded to Gus Cannon convo in the negative - yes it was a lot of one way traffic. It got me going for a while before I realised I really had no real passion or conviction - backing away now. Never saw me enter. Goodbye discord.

Thought I’d have a look at Discord and get a feel for the fanboying levels, so responded to Gus Cannon convo in the negative - yes it was a lot of one way traffic. It got me going for a while before I realised I really had no real passion or conviction - backing away now. Never saw me enter. Goodbye discord.
To be somewhat fair, you came in hot... said this is a terrible choice, sounds like a comedy sketch and called it insane. Not surprised that like 10 people who are excited about the title there disagreed with you and said they thought it was cool that VMP was making a rare album like that available.

I agree that I don't think it's gonna sell well, but also don't really care that much. It's an interesting musical artifact that I won't ever listen to more than once so I'm skipping that one.

To be somewhat fair, you came in hot... said this is a terrible choice, sounds like a comedy sketch and called it insane. Not surprised that like 10 people who are excited about the title there disagreed with you and said they thought it was cool that VMP was making a rare album like that available.

I agree that I don't think it's gonna sell well, but also don't really care that much. It's an interesting musical artifact that I won't ever listen to more than once so I'm skipping that one.
I did haha.
Although It was interesting everyone was completely on side for it. I’m amaxed after listening that got 100% backing from the people who were online. But yeah also I don’t care much , just a few posts on a whim.

Posted in the anthology section too but VMP have obviously been moving furniture around and found a stack of records it had forgotten about in the process.

Welcome the the latest episode of ‘What are we going to do with all this shit?’

Serious "oh shit we're going to go out of business" vibes.
If I ordered the previous
Posted in the anthology section too but VMP have obviously been moving furniture around and found a stack of records it had forgotten about in the process.

Welcome the the latest episode of ‘What are we going to do with all this shit?’

If I ordered the previous vault box, I’d be wondering why these weren’t included in those.

Back